Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 08:53:45 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: /q  (Read 4732 times)
Eliseus

View Profile
/q
« on: June 01, 2010, 11:26:32 pm »

So as I was talking to Danyelle today about /q stuff to get people to accidently exit the game I was wondering whats the wierdest / dumbest / funniest comment anyone has seen someone type to try and get someone to exit game on accidently. They might even come in handy one day Tongue
Zaes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 12:38:53 am »

This new player was going around Kelethin begging for plat and items and for people to power level him because he was tired of being level 1. Mind you he had been begging for about 2 weeks now and hadn't left the town or gained a level in that time frame. So he approached me while I was sitting outside the bank (Mind you this is the 4th time he begged from me in 2 days, he doesn't seem to remember who he asks and who said no) so I decided to do something about it. I sent him and tell and told him that there was a way to ask questions to an automated database through the game. They can even give you tips on how to get to the secret zone that has the most pp and items dropped off any monster in the game.

"Omg really? How do you do it?"

Open your chat and type /q

LD popped up next to his name, I smiled and then gated because I got a group in dreadlands.

Fexge - Froglok Wizard
Zaes - Erudite Cleric
Forte - Wood Elf Bard
Sigma - Gnome (Erudite) Rogue
Jast - Wood Elf Warrior
Kysin - Half Elf Druid
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 12:58:13 am »

Haha
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 07:19:50 am »

Alt-F4 is a classic too when people asking for shortcut key for something ;p

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Nugbar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 12:14:44 pm »

Shift + Enter is enjoyable.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 04:50:10 pm »

Shift + Enter is enjoyable.

Whats that one do?
SinjynWake
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 05:34:48 pm »

My favorite was the 'extra' experience weekend. All you had to do was type /ex at the chat prompt to start the timer.. half the zone dropped. LOLz!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 183