Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 12:42:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Out of Character] - Attn: Minneapolis/MN EZ'ers!!  (Read 3097 times)
sohami

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2010, 08:20:59 am »

Hey guys, I know in general /ooc chat a couple times it has come up that quite a few of us are from Minnesota. So I figured I'd throw this out there as a cool invite to you guys. Smiley

I have a band IRL ( Not a 4-box group of bards Wink ) and I have a show coming up Sept 17 (yes its a month away - if you want to go heres the notice to plan ahead if its something that interests you)

Heres the band: http://www.myspace.com/seventhascent

If you dig any of it, you should come out, its at a place called Robert's - it's the new Rock nightclub, since that closed down recently. Great sound, cover is going to be $10 - but there is also going to be a guest list, so PM me if you're interested but broke.

Its going to be 18+ and bar atmosphere, so drinking obviously is permitted. We're opening for a national act that hasn't been confirmed yet (there are a few the booking agent is talking to, they're going to strike the deal that makes the most sense).

anyway, if you've read this far thats awesome Cheesy. Thought this would be a really cool way to actually meet some of you, and if you guys dig rock music a really cool night to get out and see/do something new.
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 09:26:07 am »

Which one are you?

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 09:43:02 am »

Unfortunately, the myspace is due for an update in the next couple weeks, im their new drummer, a lot has changed, but Im not Milan. Smiley So i'm not up there right now.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 186