Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 04:55:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pondering Secrets  (Read 3937 times)
Smoka

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2010, 10:19:41 pm »

So, did Secrets quit shortly after becoming a GM? They haven't been on in awhile and I see the last forum login was 2 wees ago. Shame if so. Was happy seeing forward progress.
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 10:23:00 pm »

secrets has alot of things he does not just for us but other emu servers. not seeing him (her) around for awhile is okay because i know shes helping the eqemu comunity

Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 10:39:34 pm »

Yeah, I knwo they are part of the dev portion of eqemulator.org and all, but they were on a LOT. Then...poof. Just makes me sad. But, life goes on and I see they are still going strong on the eqemu site helping with code, etc.
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 04:30:11 am »

So, did Secrets quit shortly after becoming a GM? They haven't been on in awhile and I see the last forum login was 2 wees ago. Shame if so. Was happy seeing forward progress.

I'm still around. I'll be emailing hunter shortly letting him know what's up. I am sorry I sorta disappeared, I have a habit of losing interest in things quite easily. I am not perfect, and I don't think I should be, but I agree that I sorta disappeared. I'll be working on a few things irl, then i'll be back over on EZ. The diffs for the source edits I gave Hunter should work on latest SVN. Though, I would advise turning off the perma-buff stuff until that crash issue regarding it is resolved.
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 06:36:14 am »

I have a habit of losing interest in things quite easily.
Don't worry, its not just you Cheesy I play EQ off and on in little frames of time. I'm sure come winter I'll get the primal urges again to play it Tongue I know other people do the same thing as well. It's part of the love/hate relationship with eq lol.

I am sure that EQ will seduce you again, you cannot resist her lovely charms! >.<

Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 08:50:02 am »

I wasn't posting to make you feel bad, but rather to let you know that you were missed in the community was all. Hope you didn't take it the wrong way!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64993
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79