Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:51:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Air - Crash  (Read 11330 times)
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 09:16:03 am »

Please do sounds like a great idea hunter Thanks

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 06:59:42 pm »

Bump, this zone needs a fix. I box 6 toons to do t3 or t4 mobs, crashes 2 to 3 times a night and its just me doing the same thing, pull/ kill/ loot.. lost two Warlords in a row last night

Logged in tonight, figured Id give Pub a try because I'm always in GI, yup 2 crashes, only need 2 t3 legs for my toons, and it crashes on  Split paw, only me in zone. pop a t4 later and boom crash on Plaguebringer. If its not going to be moved, set a roll back so i don't lose countless stones
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:42:09 am by Kenshou » Logged
Cafi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 07:09:09 pm »

Yes, please fix this. or move the zone. Our magic number for what ever reason for POA is 8 toons in the zone. Any more than that and it takes a dump for some reason. Very very frustrating.

I believe it was Xiggie that said to turn off the filters, Ill have my guys try that tonight and see if it helps. Over all though this blows, we are trying to get into t5 and cant get out of t4 with the zone dropping every few.

And on another topic, for HOH, it reeeeaaaalllllyyy blows to toss down 100k plat, to have the thing crash, and you cant get any more guildies in cause its locked.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 09:32:27 pm »

We have 15+in air (for MCP) and it's fine.  I don't think it has anything to do with # of people, or anything really... it's just random.

Agree 100% on HoH.  Make it 10k now that T5 is out..   Or increase the respawn rate.. what it's 2 hours now?  Make it 1 hr, or 30 mins even.  AND put some loot in there... like Gods earrings/etc.. Smiley

Rokin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 10:21:38 pm »

Well air still crashes for me between every 5th and 8th boss I spawn. never fails. If I use 6 toons, or if I box 15 toons. Same results, It just crashed on me for the third time tonight, so I am going to bed.
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2011, 10:37:33 pm »

Well air still crashes for me between every 5th and 8th boss I spawn. never fails. If I use 6 toons, or if I box 15 toons. Same results, It just crashed on me for the third time tonight, so I am going to bed.

I was in air today doing mcp's in public for people. Rokin was with me when air crashed. We didn't do anything unusual. I can say this though, the issue does seem to have something to do with the amount of information  the fight is creating. Everyone im sure has the partial "OMFG" initial lock-up when you zerg mcp, but that lasts as for a few seconds.

The case tonight i thought about. This really is an issue with latency over anything else. I can see when my toons are gonna crash, i see it lead up to the zone crash, i watch every fight i do in the overhead behind view. About halfway through a fight or so, i will start to see toons slowing on attacks, by that i mean i hear smacks and slashes still, but i see them like choppy, like /slash...pauses for 8seconds /slash.... when i see this crap happen, i can pretty much walk away from the pc, knowing every toon i have is gonna dc.

I wish it would be looked into as a latency package issue, other then a setting issue we use. I box mcp stripped down in ghey models and nothing else running. I dont even have a fan kick on. So i know its not my pc.

Anmd yes its definately annoying, to say the least, when oyu have to reload 10-12 toons, and more then likely regroup the raid Sad

-Lightblade

Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 02:47:57 am »

If it's a client crapping out due to too much information overload issue, no amount of model tweaking will help.

When I was trying to get as many people to come to chambersb to kill the dummy there (didn't succeed), I started getting the same issues I get in Air - Toons spazzing out, hp bar still updating but no input or output possible. I've only once or twice seen a toon recover from this, most of the time I have to /q.

Is there any way the spam can be switched off for a zone serverside?

-Clev

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 03:31:35 am »

/serverfilter
Cafi

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 08:39:25 am »

Well we lost 3 more t4 bosses last night to zone crash. Im at a loss at this point. We turned off everything in the filters, its not client based, we have 2 folks that are running titanium and the rest on SOD. This only occurs in this zone. We kept our raid to bare min so we had no more than 10 people in zone at one time (No idea if this helps but at this point we will try anything).
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 08:47:15 am »

We had a similar problem with PoF crashing when people would train and kill the whole zone would the fix or POF apply for PoA as well?

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64991
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 207