Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 01:12:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gear Tracker  (Read 5118 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2014, 06:05:33 pm »

I've been working on an Excel file for tracking gear for a while. Works well for me so I thought I would share.

This file covers all gear up to T5, and can easily be adjusted to go beyond. This is useful for those of you who are tracking multiple sets of gear on multiple characters.

Simply fill in your character names, and put an "x" in the spaces when the gear is completed. I've added a tally and a progress indicator which can be a big motivator. To adjust for multiple components, in Qvic, for example, you would put an x if you had the piece, and a BDx if you had the piece along with the corresponding blue diamond (or simply BD if you lack the armor piece but have the gem). You can also track your quest tokens and epic progress.

Right now this is set up for 15 characters, but more can be added easily. If anyone finds this useful let me know I might post a version for T5+ if anyone wants it.

Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 06:50:47 pm »

This is a really nice idea sharing these things for people who don't have them.

I like the part that you mark the % complete. Good addition!

If anyone would like to try mine as well, I have them all sorted by Tiers on separate sheets. 3.5/HoH is together. There is a UCv1 tracker and epic 3.5/5.5 trackers on the respective tiers sheet. (sorry I didn't put a % done on them, that would have been plagiarism)

Each section has a chart that you can click on the arrow and sort by name, or who has stuff and who doesn't. I also have a section where I put my passwords (changed for the excel I am posting) and it is set up for 24 characters. Delete whatever you don't need and replace names obviously. Enjoy!

-Anuli
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 08:31:47 pm »

I forget where I got it from, I want to say from Hate's website? Best gear tracker I have come across. Has drop downs for every slot, UW, epics, etc.
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 08:58:30 pm »

I like Group 1, person 6's head: "shit"

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053