Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:00:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Buying SLS  (Read 25754 times)
firbie

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2011, 08:03:40 pm »

Buying SLS 50k each
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 11:56:53 pm »

AHHHH THE GOOD OL' DAYS!!!!!!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 05:20:36 am »

wtb sls back on berries vendor...... Wink

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 06:33:05 am »

Why are we seeing sls for 400-500k all the sudden? Ppl get some plat and they just droppin bills on em? This is insane, something needs to be done.

Keeze
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 06:34:05 am »

wtb sls back on berries vendor...... Wink

+1
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 07:45:01 am »

Why are we seeing sls for 400-500k all the sudden? Ppl get some plat and they just droppin bills on em? This is insane, something needs to be done.

It's residual plat from Halloween, the amount people got was so insane, it inflated the prices.  It will some day come back down, but it will take a while for the plat to be spent up for sure.

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 08:13:39 am »

Even more reason why SLS should be eliminated from the game or added to a vendor of some sort. Too much stuff to do in the game than chase around wisps.

Keeze
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 08:34:00 am »

Just gonna throw in my 2 unpopular cents:

SLS is the ONE thing in our economy that is stable(ish). Granted, it's way inflated right now, but that's not a SLS problem, that's a plat problem. SLS are just as easy to get now as they were a month ago, the difference is the hundreds of millions (billions maybe?) of plat that flooded our economy. It will go back down.

As much as I would personally enjoy it, it would be bad for our server IMO to remove SLS from /auction (which would be the case if they were added back to Hive Queen, at least in part).

We'd still have essences and rainbows, but SLS are by far the strongest part.

- Darpey

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 08:45:35 am »

SLS prices are up because of two reasons... the first like everyone said was the influx of pp. The second was the replacement of strikes dropping with lots of PP.. So there are some folks who were banking on going from strike V up that now have to go from the beginning all the way up.

I say, don't mess with the SLS, its all good. Just pay the going rate or farm em yourself... prices only stay up if folks buy them.. supply and demand.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 09:08:41 am »

Time to log in and sell my 500 SLS!

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 09:19:05 am »

You're right. Im sorry just hate spending my time farming when I could be doing other stuff like everyone else =/

Keeze
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 11:34:10 am »

I disagree.  I think they should be put back on the vendor.  It would not keep SLS from being sold but make them sell at more reasonable price...but I am up for them to not only be added to the Hive Queen but also to be sold for say 200k on a vendor in the crafters guild!  People saying that SLS are good because it allows lowbies a way to earn plat is rubbish.  they can still sell essences and sell unicorn turds, they just wouldn't be able to make the fast cash they could off of SLS's. Adding them to vendors only keeps the prices reasonable.  The thought the price will go down later is a false hood.  Just like folks saying gas prices would come back down...once it gets to a high level it will stay there, just like how they use to be sold for 50k and went to 250k...people said they would go back down.  Did they? Nope!

Of course here is another idea that someone else had last night...put SLS on a global drop list with items such as unicorn poop so that you don't have to go to jaggedpine to get them.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:21:15 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 12:46:45 pm »

Of course here is another idea that someone else had last night...put SLS on a global drop list with items such as unicorn poop so that you don't have to go to jaggedpine to get them.

I agree with this to an extent, I always thought the boss mobs in tiered zones should have a chance to drop them, can make it crazy small in lower tiers and then just really small in middle and just small in higher ones, but at least it is somewhat less farming they mindlessly wisp hunting.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 01:19:03 pm »

that's why I love t9....soon as my video card comes in so I can farm wisp/ancient wisp.

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 01:52:22 pm »

I disagree.  I think they should be put back on the vendor.  It would not keep SLS from being sold but make them sell at more reasonable price...but I am up for them to not only be added to the Hive Queen but also to be sold for say 200k on a vendor in the crafters guild!  People saying that SLS are good because it allows lowbies a way to earn plat is rubbish.  they can still sell essences and sell unicorn turds, they just wouldn't be able to make the fast cash they could off of SLS's. Adding them to vendors only keeps the prices reasonable.  The thought the price will go down later is a false hood.  Just like folks saying gas prices would come back down...once it gets to a high level it will stay there, just like how they use to be sold for 50k and went to 250k...people said they would go back down.  Did they? Nope!

Agree 100% it won't destroy the newbies ability to farm and sell, they can still sell to those not capable of doing the dailies and those that need more than the dailies provide.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 8678