Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 06:06:48 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Essence of norrath ore mobs  (Read 3669 times)
Gannicus

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2014, 01:36:30 pm »

Previously, killing Cazel he would just die and not fall through earth, killed him 4 times today and every time he falls through the earth and unable to loot. Asked in OOC and some reported issues with some other ore mobs and concluded that pulling them to water would make that less likely to happen. Just wanted to note that it's a reason problem and not a clue why.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 03:53:03 pm »

make an in game macro...

/hidecall
/hidecnone
/target corpse        -- (or the npc's name if there are other corpses near)
/loot

This allows you to loot crap that falls through the ground.. just a temporary fix but ya... :p

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 07:23:28 pm »

make an in game macro...

/hidecall
/hidecnone
/loot

This allows you to loot crap that falls through the ground.. just a temporary fix but ya... :p

That actually doesn't work in most cases, I gave it a try when it was suggested and did absolutely nothing - just told me I was too far away from the corpse to loot
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 07:49:39 pm »

make an in game macro...

/hidecall
/hidecnone
/loot

That actually doesn't work in most cases, I gave it a try when it was suggested and did absolutely nothing - just told me I was too far away from the corpse to loot

this works 99.99999999999% of the time for me... so umm

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 08:14:08 pm »

Well you can tell that to the 4 times I tried to do such with Cazel and he was unreachable no matter what was tried.
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 08:26:58 pm »

Previously, killing Cazel he would just die and not fall through earth, killed him 4 times today and every time he falls through the earth and unable to loot. Asked in OOC and some reported issues with some other ore mobs and concluded that pulling them to water would make that less likely to happen. Just wanted to note that it's a reason problem and not a clue why.

This still soundf like the problem we had before that was being discussed in the other post about mobs being on the Wrong Z-plane (ie: being/hopping to Below the world and being a pain to target. I had mobs in abyss that became unlootable and fell thru the world when on a bridge (didn't fall into the water below the bridge. could actually be seen hanging out of the bridge but was untargatable.) same thought is if you kill them in water they then Drift down and not fall thru a floor Ie Z-plane of axis

Wish i could find that post to narrow the time line of when huinter fixed this damb bug. spent more time looking thru forums then playing this weekend 8/
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 10:59:46 pm »

Yeah, it's why I mentioned it on forums, since the source code change the Z axis fix has been reverted and without a doubt is an issue.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64993
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79