Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:27:53 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 29424 times)
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2015, 11:44:48 pm »

Any chance Essence of Gingerbread can be lore? It has infinite charges.. no need for 100 of them Tongue

Stikkan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2015, 02:49:12 am »

Anyone else notice a dramatic reduction in portal spawns and goblins as well?  This event seems like its been child proofed in response to the complaints.  Not getting nearly as many portals to goblin island as I was, nor anything else.  Besides presents, loving the presents.
Is there a way to add some kinda suicide mode for those of us that want constant mass stuff?  If that's the case then portals would be much more common.
I know some players can only handle a few portals at once.  I didn't say anything about others asking for changes because I thought it was great in that regards.  Now I'm waiting as long as I spend killing.  I can solo portals with my raid before there were any changes, if any, and began inviting others to join me.  Now there are less portal spawns than I have ever seen and we're downing faster than ever.
However spawns were before any reduction in rates was perfect!  Also some bugs to report that is making all of this even less productive.   I have been seeing a lot of portal emote spawns that don't spawn portals.  I have also consistently seen a red portal (to 78) spawn in center of nexus that can't be attacked, also might be consecutive spawns of these instead of nothing spawning during emote can't tell when stacked and invulnerable.  And consistently getting portals to island that no char can enter.
Must kill goblins.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 03:37:32 am by Stikkan » Logged
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2015, 06:13:19 am »

Portals can't be attacked and pets say they are invunerable. Gifts still not openable by any other than T10s. Its annoying cuz I'm T9.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2015, 06:34:27 am »

I am very sorry about the click level being incorrect. It is now fixed and set to level 70.

-Love

Presies still 78 to open after reboot =(, banks are getting full lol

Loveborne

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2015, 12:05:11 pm »

Fixed the other piece of the puzzle for those pesky presents. Very sorry again!

-Love
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2015, 02:49:39 pm »

I like this event Smiley only thing that would be nice is for the portal spawn to not spawn on your location and hang out longer before despawn. Too often it pops and I want to loot mobs on ground or it only ports some toons them everything is out of whack.

Actually could it just be a hail which ports the raid?

Thanks for this awesome event and neat gifts.

Edit*** the different level portals which you kill all provide the same gift just FYI, not sure if that's the way it's supposed to be.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 02:52:27 pm by Warbash » Logged

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2015, 04:09:32 pm »

Woohoo, finally able to click dem gifts.
Now if only I could get something I can use other than potions and gems 2 tiers higher than my toons lol.
RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2015, 07:29:27 pm »

Thanks for fixin the gifts =)

Don't know if anyone else had issue, has done this a few times on me, items desyncing after opening gifts
This one desynced after I put old commons essence into inventory, think it turned into another charm, not sure though, essence vanished
Not looking to try and reclaim it back, just FYI =)

Thanks again

Red

Kemaal

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2015, 03:04:34 am »

The invulnerability works in surefall, but not in nexus. I can't zone my warrior into nexus, because he gets stomped on right away because there is a pile of goblins at the zone in.
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2015, 06:19:22 am »

firstly THANKS AWESOME EVENT!!!

now i got an question about that weapons from event !?

choose weaps work like UW ( upgrades ) or that one u get is the one u forever now have ?

thanks for answering !

Stikkan

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2015, 06:28:37 am »

After many boxes, I'm finding the essence of gingerbread and burnt gingerbread rate to be at least 25%+ (maybe 40%) in reds (can we make gingerbread illusion spell lore too?).  At least 1/4 my presents are automatically going to be deleted since the vast majority of my presents are red.  Can we rush this fix please?
The other huge fix I find that rushing would help everyone is portal to goblin island.  Someone posted above hailing would make this better.  100% agree, atm I am targeting npcs behind my portals and attacking them then sticking to me until all my alts go through.  This way I am getting most my bots in nearly every portal, except some.  Hailing would not only fix this but also fix issues with gates pop while running through goblins, or fighting around a portal, then zoning to island before able to finish killing/looting.
<3
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 06:53:00 am by Stikkan » Logged
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2015, 07:21:39 am »

Hiyas

Loving the event, haven't even done any DL stuff yet lol

Hate.
Is their any chance the invulnerable buff can be moved from qrg to nexus?, not really needed in qrg hehe, so prob an oversight )

Not needed for myself, but a lot do have major problems if they are bound there, so ends up with high level clearing for them to get out of death loops
Thanks

Thanks again for great event =D

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2015, 01:02:55 pm »

Hiyas

Loving the event, haven't even done any DL stuff yet lol

Hate.
Is their any chance the invulnerable buff can be moved from qrg to nexus?, not really needed in qrg hehe, so prob an oversight )

Not needed for myself, but a lot do have major problems if they are bound there, so ends up with high level clearing for them to get out of death loops
Thanks

Thanks again for great event =D

Invulnerability is in all zones.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2015, 01:10:03 pm »

These goblin uw's going to be able to be turned in for something you can use?  for example i opened an expensive gift box and got a dagger....on my berserker...or should i destroy it and try to get an axe he can use?

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2015, 03:30:02 pm »

Invulnerability is in all zones.
-Hate
The problem is that with the event buffs in nexus and stonehive are fading so must people lose the 6 second invulnerability before they finish loading in.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053