Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 06:13:59 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Druid  (Read 8195 times)
Premador

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2014, 12:43:56 pm »

I hear of lots of people using druids lately. I forgot about my druid back when I first got into T5. Wondering if I should wake him from his sleep.
What spells are they using for heals now? for nukes?
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 12:58:07 pm »

Skin of the drake, it's a defensive buff that you put on before pulling, you will come back with full life and a bunch of mobs.  You can put it on about 5 second's after it falls off. 

Their regen is massive now.

The dot off the epic is nice. 

Breath of Nature is their instant heal, I think it might even be duration heal.

I love my druid.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 01:15:36 pm »

Yea I Love my druid.. I use mine on pulls as well...have a hotkey set up with skin and cleric ?tower of vie? so when I turn around to face the incoming I manage healess for the 5 seconds I need to gain agro control... works out dreamy and super easy to set up on one hot key...

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 04:34:01 pm »

With the recent changes pally/druid on the team makes for some very nice survivability. Not sure how that changes in T8 or T9....but so far loving it.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 191