Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 01:13:25 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Issues with EZ Server  (Read 24582 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2014, 12:33:45 am »

So Rent and I spent a good amount of time tonight testing Akka's fix for the zoning issue...

The good news is, whatever he did seems to be working really, really well.

Result = exactly zero crashes on zoning and improved zoning speed.

When these changes are implemented I think everyone will be pleased as punch Grin

There is no bad news!

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2014, 03:35:28 pm »

That's good news Smiley

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2014, 03:59:00 am »

Most of these are non-issues now. You can pretend there was never any problems.

EZ Server GM
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2014, 09:08:40 am »

Having this issue again Akka with RoF2 client. Client completely locks up, won't pop up, window non-responsive (can't click X or anything) and have to ctrl alt del to get rid of the client. says eqgame.exe caused the crash.

Keeze
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2014, 11:52:05 am »

Having this issue again Akka with RoF2 client. Client completely locks up, won't pop up, window non-responsive (can't click X or anything) and have to ctrl alt del to get rid of the client. says eqgame.exe caused the crash.

Keep RoF2 related stuff in a separate thread, and again I'll need detail

EZ Server GM
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2014, 01:13:24 pm »

If this has been reported before I apologize.

A fair number of my chars had 3.5 weapons still, when I turned the weapon into the epic dude with the 4.0 book the weapon dude returned a 3.5 aug rather than a 4.0 aug!? (attempted the upgrade on two separate chars) I even tried to preemptively switch out the weapon for a 3.5 aug but that didn't do anything, he just gave it back. So the nuts and the bolts of it is, it looks like I'll have to do 2 4.0 fights per weapon and 4 per duel wielding chars... that's not a huge deal but still more of a time sink that I wanted to get into... My crew is getting pretty big these days.

Anyone know of a work around to this?

Deadend

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2014, 02:00:16 pm »

If this has been reported before I apologize.

A fair number of my chars had 3.5 weapons still, when I turned the weapon into the epic dude with the 4.0 book the weapon dude returned a 3.5 aug rather than a 4.0 aug!? (attempted the upgrade on two separate chars) I even tried to preemptively switch out the weapon for a 3.5 aug but that didn't do anything, he just gave it back. So the nuts and the bolts of it is, it looks like I'll have to do 2 4.0 fights per weapon and 4 per duel wielding chars... that's not a huge deal but still more of a time sink that I wanted to get into... My crew is getting pretty big these days.

Anyone know of a work around to this?

Deadend

Only need 1 epic per toon now unless you swap out for stuff. It sucks but not a huge issue here as most have switched since the change. If you need help with mcp if I'm on (watchyoudie) I'll give you a hand.
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2014, 09:59:41 am »

Only need 1 epic per toon now unless you swap out for stuff. It sucks but not a huge issue here as most have switched since the change. If you need help with mcp if I'm on (watchyoudie) I'll give you a hand.

Awesome - thanks for the offer. I should be all set, Mcp has proven to be much easier than he use to be:)

Deadend
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2020, 03:09:48 am »

hey i started 5 times Bloodmoon Temple Expidition and always get portet in wrong one " Dranik blabla" .. hopefully anyone can fix it!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 166