Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 10:40:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 584139 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2013, 10:58:01 am »

Hi, I know this is an older item, but still the best food in game Smiley

Could you please add Rogue to the list of classes able to equip Dead Dracnid (Item number 112947).  Thanks Smiley

Still the best? Yowza. I thought the Embalmers Knife would've surpassed it. I know the meat is still not "miraculous meal" yet, but should be patched in soon.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2013, 11:10:38 am »

Still the best? Yowza. I thought the Embalmers Knife would've surpassed it. I know the meat is still not "miraculous meal" yet, but should be patched in soon.
-Hate
Aside of Gummy Bears, but you don't get too many of those each year =)

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2013, 03:40:36 am »

Frenzy isnt an ability capped in FG.

But Im wondering if its on my end, since somebody I asked had this trained.  I tried to train on 2 EQ UF folder clients and both were greyed out.

I just made a zerker to test, leveled to 70, and can train frenzy in qrg, (not greyed out)
So, something deffo wrong with client side

Maybe try downloading new client, Redtwo has  kindly put a copy up
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=2890.msg51002#msg51002

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2013, 01:22:13 pm »

Someone bitching that the old link to ChambersA and TT is still on the qvic NPC. Just lettin ya know.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Tankdan

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2013, 05:40:06 am »

EDIT: Solved the post below, had too much plat.  Thanks.

Well this is very odd,

I decided to see if my 2nd Zerker can train skills @ Guildmasters, and he can, on the same Client as the one that my other zerker cannot.  What could possible cause that?

1 Zerker, Tribb, cannot train on all 3 clients (Titanium, UF Main, UF junk)
1 Zerker, Berserkdan, can train on all 3 clients.

So my main zerker still cannot train Frenzy lol
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:04:08 pm by Tankdan » Logged
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2013, 06:07:10 am »

Dont know if this is the issue, but there was a bug i remember on live, where if you had lots of plat
it greyed out the train button, worth a try, if he is carrying lots of pp

Maybe the issue, never had lots of plat on alt toon when leveling
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 06:20:04 am by Aeryn » Logged

Tankdan

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2013, 12:02:38 pm »

EZ merchant 200% Exp Potion says "600 minute duration" for Heightened Experience XX when right-clicked using MQ2, but Ive been told it is only 30.  Not sure if fixable, but it fooled a lot of people into buying them thinking they'd have 10 hours of an exp potion.  I ended up buying a few myself.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:05:44 pm by Tankdan » Logged
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2013, 06:16:23 pm »

Would require you to fix your MQ2.. they are the same duration at any level thats why it shows up like that.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2013, 10:39:33 pm »

BTW....are you guys ever gonna take cyclone blade off of the fireblade pet weapons?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2013, 12:20:33 am »

BTW....are you guys ever gonna take cyclone blade off of the fireblade pet weapons?

Just added to my round of updates. Thanks for reminding me.

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2013, 10:59:42 am »

Spell: Legend of Shylo Renewal    t3    mag    magic+holy
Spell: Elemental Tower II    t3    mag/wiz    magic+holy

Recipe is the same....and when a T3 mage tries to make the heal he gets ETII.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2013, 11:05:25 am »

Spell: Legend of Shylo Renewal    t3    mag    magic+holy
Spell: Elemental Tower II    t3    mag/wiz    magic+holy

Recipe is the same....and when a T3 mage tries to make the heal he gets ETII.

Interesting find. I'll add it to my list of updates. I'm going to be adding a few spells to research soon, so this will go live with them.

(and no haters, it's not t8 spells. go away)

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2013, 11:07:21 am »

Something else......Timeless Vampiric Thunder: I get that it doesnt work on pet procs, fine with that (would be quite overpowering), but it seems to work with IS and NS augs, but not on FS. Works on zerker epic, for example, but not on ranger or druid epics. Seems to work properly on all cast spells. Was this intentional?

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2013, 01:54:38 pm »

Something else......Timeless Vampiric Thunder: I get that it doesnt work on pet procs, fine with that (would be quite overpowering), but it seems to work with IS and NS augs, but not on FS. Works on zerker epic, for example, but not on ranger or druid epics. Seems to work properly on all cast spells. Was this intentional?

Icestrike shouldn't be as they are cold augs. VT is MAGIC only improvement. Ninjastrikes are magic-type damage. Zerker procs are magic based as well.

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2013, 01:57:03 pm »

Ok, that makes sense Cheesy And FS of course are fire strikes.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 181