Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 11:13:23 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Endurance recovery  (Read 19437 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 11:43:26 pm »

Most epic 2.0(live) had effects in their clicks/focus that were not supported and now every single epic 2.0 works 100%.

This is a false statement. Balance of the Tranquil:Reduces the reuse timer of the Innerflame Discipline. That effect is on the 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 and prolly 3.5 and 4.0. This effect does nothing for innerflame or anything else for that matter. Other things may have been fixed but to say that every single epic 2.0 now works 100% is categorically false.

Caryatis

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 12:34:57 am »

rofl, your click effect actually increases your hp so we will call it even. Or I can say 99%, either way you have benefited alot(in player power I mean) from the code updates, so its pretty funny to see guys calling to branch off the main source just because they regen endurance slower now.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 03:24:54 am »

Now your making more silly statements. It's not just an endurance regen thing. There is also a reduction in dps that came with the latest update of the source. Before that the haste cap was put back on. Before that there was a change to how ac worked so we were taking more damage. Before that there was a 30% reduction in dps. And the list goes on.

And as for the thing about being even, I think not. A 30 second 15%(?) increase in max hp, (this is not a heal, just max hp) in no way even begins to compare to reducing innerflame from 22 mins to 14 mins. Granted yes, you can continuously click it and keep the buff up it is still something I have to click every 30 seconds. Because of that it will likely be forgotten.

As for keeping up to date with the code, that's great. If I had my choice we would be keeping up to date with the code but not at the expense of customization of the server. If given a choice of either keeping up to date but losing the things we have lost or just not updating so we can keep those things, I choose not updating. We have lost a lot more than we have gained.

Wack

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 05:10:10 am »

ya i saw my endo regen being crappy to ask lost I was bishin the other day =/ new source is good fixes somethings tbh but we just need to fix the few things it broke that we came to love. Will take time one thing at a time I guess.

Wack 70 Pal Wudii 70 War
Covert 70 Rng Wudiil 70 War
Wacks 70 Pal Wudiv 70 War
Wudi 70 War
Callo 70 Mag
Zakik 70 Monk
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members