Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:39:00 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Fresh 70 dps troubles  (Read 12579 times)
6 Crazy Pirates

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 02:50:08 pm »

I really just meant the challenge in LDON was not there. I might drop my group down a few slots just so it's not mindless. The 1.5 difficulty was just right.
weirdo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 03:10:19 pm »

I don't really like to roll through stuff. Quillmane was the first real challenge I've faced on the server. I'm currently rolling through LDON but I may have to re-handicap my group if it continues to be easy.

I had problems in LDON 6. Note the entrance frogs are harder than the rest of the zone, so just get past those froglok slaves and you should be ok.

I was able to tank all the bosses there, including the ones on level 6 with my warrior with stonewall.

The hardest part was again, those annoying entrance frogs, they hit fast. Just get past them successfully and it should be easier.

Good luck.

6 Crazy Pirates

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 10:32:44 am »

I tore through LDON 5-6 with my team. I usually one shot trash mobs with the two WIZ instantly doing 7300 damage apiece. I was also able to beat the master of weaponry my second try.

My team as of LDON:
WAR 1.5
BRD 1.0
PAL 1.5
PAL 1.0
WIZ 1.5
WIZ 1.0

I've been doing ok messing around in QVIC, haven't made it to any of the bosses yet but I can take down trash. I will need to swap in my cleric at some point, thinking about dropping my 1.0 paladin. I haven't figured out how to get any reasonable dps out of anyone but my wizards.

Current team:

WAR 2.0 FG
BRD 1.0 CG
PAL 2.0
PAL 1.0
WIZ 1.5
WIZ 1.0
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 10:45:09 am »

First off thats awesome your ripping threw ldons considering all your toons aren't 1.5 epic'd yet. Honestly though you should stick to the progression and get them all 2.5s before attempting qvic. It's a long camp doing fighter guilds and caster guild sets but thats the downfall to boxing a army you gotta do it eventually might as well do it now to make progression easier. I would definatly (sorry for spelling) drop one pally and put in a cleric. There a major help in qvic and beyond with Vivi ( instant cast group heal). All in all i would be working on making sure all your toons after there max epic they can obtain before doing qvic cause them bosses will one shot most your toons if they catch hold. Thats just my two cents, my army was able to do qvic with ease and i run War/paly/clr/bst but i also did velks till my eyes bled to pay for augs not sure if you've even considered them yet. Good luck buddy and once again if you need any in game help that isn't to time consuming /tell me.

Napoleonn
6 Crazy Pirates

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 11:25:52 am »

Where can I pick up augs past level 1 versions? I think I found one in qvic. Even if I had money, how would I zone into higher level places to pay for the rights to loot an aug? Or are you talking about the lightstone combine recipes?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 04:44:32 pm »

I would sooner drop the warrior and add a cleric than drop the paladin to add the cleric. I am not suggesting you drop you warrior, what I am saying is that is how important your paladins are. Half of my group is heals. I would drop either one of the wizards or the bard and put in a cleric. But honestly I would wait till it was really needed. I would also wait till you can get some augs for your group and some charm upgrades. Right now those wizards are a nice source of dps but your melee will eventually become a very nice source of dps as well. I would start with firestrike augs for the paladins and of course your hate augs for your warrior. Getting all of your toons guilded will also help hugely as well.

6 Crazy Pirates

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 12:25:01 pm »

So I should keep 2 paladins in my group? I just wanted to be sure you saw that I had 2, not considering dropping all paladins.
6 Crazy Pirates

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2011, 12:32:02 pm »

I guess I'll drop a wiz except for in ldon where a 2 wiz + brd song can instakill most mobs.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 10:40:44 pm »

I know this is a little distant.

But consider what ever you choose as your main party to UC/AUG them fully. It changes things drastically.

You go from a pair of manual cutting sheers to a Rocket-powered man eating lawnmower with a 10ft cut diameter.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 07:06:40 am »

I know this is a little distant.

But consider what ever you choose as your main party to UC/AUG them fully. It changes things drastically.

You go from a pair of manual cutting sheers to a Rocket-powered man eating lawnmower with a 10ft cut diameter.

It's twooo!  It's twooo!!! 

Women do notice the the size of your UC!  There was a bar wench in Shadowhaven who wouldn't even bring me an ale... till I walked in one day with a big UC on.  Wink

Skeezy RattyTroll
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053