Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 01:13:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2014  (Read 6729 times)
Expletus

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2014, 11:25:11 am »

Sooooo this is right around the corner(not really). However any plans to add an event to the existing event? Could we start submitting ideas yet?? I'm getting hard thinking of Halloween event!

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 11:39:09 am »

L O L

Yes, we will have a Halloween event. These events have become somewhat ...famous :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 11:57:21 am »

I know its why I can't wait!!!!

Keeze
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 12:10:36 pm »

I still say we should do 2 a year: Halloween and Mardi Gras or Carnival!

But cant wait to see some of the ideas you guys come up with.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 04:43:47 pm »

Mardi Gras would be hilarious.. Anyone caught wearing their Chestpiece would be death touched.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 05:51:07 pm »

When I was a guide SOOOOOO many years ago we did a 3 day event *Sunday thru fat Tuesday* on live was fun still remember writting up the event and submitting it...was surpised when it got accepted.... and i wasnt there but i know they did something for ash Wednesday (day after fat tuesday)  where ppl could trade the items they won for items that where useable by their class/race lol. So if interested i can see if i can find it or write up another event. Just saying was awesome seeing ppl parade thru Gfay "throwing" loot and answering questions about all kinds of things then ending with an all out Named kill where everyone tried to be kill shot *for the best items* lol
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 07:14:02 pm »

im sooooo ready for halloween

im hoping we can keep Hunter's ideas and such this year too, its a great time to stock up on FG/CG kits, strike aug 5's, pets, etc

id love to see a copy of last year PLUS a high level event area

that way our new players get what we got to experience for years AND the older players get some new higher lvl events/rewards

know what mean?

either way, its sooooo cool and im totally taking off this year to do the whole event start to close

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 08:07:01 pm »

In remembrance of Hunter and his love for water. How about turning on the event in PoWater up the lvl and we have to try and solo that event =P
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 02:09:47 pm »

In remembrance of Hunter and his love for water. How about turning on the event in PoWater up the lvl and we have to try and solo that event =P

or you could just die now for that suggestion.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 07:18:40 am »

HAHAHHA Grin

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
red2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 09:44:42 am »

T7. already has zombies. let us make a little plat/exp etc during the event. maybe something new, t8 level bosses with interesting loot. a shield/earing, or clickies or just something fun.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 04:54:47 pm »

t7 would be a cool upper lvl Halloween event zone. good call brother

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 05:18:05 pm »

I like it!

But.....what about DSK/DPoB? Great Halloween zone IMO! If HoT zones were hittable on EZ I'd say Al'Kabor's Nightmare, or Miragul's Nightmare.....or the House itself.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 10:49:55 pm »

or we could hit up your house! your mom still bake those cookies and special brownies?

zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2014, 11:16:55 pm »

Strike viii Augs..
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva