Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:59:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Custom Player Window update for new Halloween zone  (Read 2566 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2017, 09:06:58 pm »

Thanks to my OCD and hating having to open inventory and/or bags to see where I'm at farmwise in the new Halloween zone, I hacked my existing Friends window mod so I could see what I had that was relevant.  I left all of the essences from Qvic through Sunderock listed since they drop off the trash so you can see what you've looted in  your bags and what sits in your bank already.  I gutted out the tofs essence trackers and replaced those with the double loot, triple loot items and put red diamonds and white diamonds for the Brunaa neck quest so you can see how many (or how few) you've looted and/or banked so far. I put a tracker for each of the 6 keystones, probably not needed but I had room. And I also put a tracker for Foxy's coins you have and the zone pull items you've looted.  It's a quick hack job and I didn't rename the corresponding xml tags to be more descriptive, but I doubt anyone would notice or care. Anyhow, a link to the file for anyone who wants it.  It's the same player window listed elsewhere in this forum, so it has tabs for progression zones but all of the Halloween relevant stuff is on the first tab so ignore the others or be bothered that they're there, your choice.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzeGlOUfBbZ3cHh6eUt0QVV0RTg  <-- link to the file, just copy whatever UI folder you currently use to back it up in case you have any issues and drop this xml file into the copied folder, then load this folder in game
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:24:08 pm by Dimur » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64992
  • Total Topics: 5054