Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:55:25 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2014  (Read 117226 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: November 01, 2014, 11:36:08 am »

Heck I can't even make a video because I can't stay in the zone long enough!

Just make a vid of you being killed by CT Wink

Thinking about it...

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2014, 01:34:24 pm »

One of the things Hunter did was add rare dirty new bosses, but allow lower lvl chars to farm super green trash in easily accessible pub zones for fun rewards

So if you were around when Hunter had things like that, then you shouldn't be new and your toons should be able to kill stuff.  If you sit on your tail all year and ONLY come out for Halloween, you do yourself no favors, and only bog the server down for the rest of us who don't.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2014, 01:39:02 pm »

I think we have found the limit for the server though.  Once you hit 400+ (is 600 on right now) server becomes way too bogged down to play...unless it is all just that one zone.  If that is the case maybe a few zones to spread the laggy-bogged-down-feeling out.  Undecided

Not often I say something like this, but will be happy for event to be over, so server can get back to normal.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 01:51:14 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2014, 02:00:50 pm »

Zero lag on my end last night 600 plus and right now with 650 on zero issues.

48ms too atm
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 02:02:21 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2014, 02:22:46 pm »

If I am on in Garden 500ms+ if I am out of it 120(ish)ms...and that's from a normal of 58-65ms......although lately the milliseconds have been going up a lot from what they were...oddly

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2014, 02:24:52 pm »

One of the things Hunter did was add rare dirty new bosses, but allow lower lvl chars to farm super green trash in easily accessible pub zones for fun rewards

So if you were around when Hunter had things like that, then you shouldn't be new and your toons should be able to kill stuff.  If you sit on your tail all year and ONLY come out for Halloween, you do yourself no favors, and only bog the server down for the rest of us who don't.

lol

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2014, 03:56:28 pm »

Trying to log in 7 only 3 log in. Takes multiple attempts to get the other 4 in try and switch zones half the toons crash =(
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 01, 2014, 04:12:06 pm »

Can SM get some kind of nerf for this last day of events? Would like to stop dying every 15mins in this zone from how ofter I get him to pop from CT.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 01, 2014, 04:25:31 pm »

or a way to repop zone maybe to remove SM pops so I don't have to constantly zone out and in accounts.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 01, 2014, 04:40:31 pm »

Could ask for help I'm sure someone would assist you.

Keeze
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 01, 2014, 04:49:14 pm »

Could ask for help I'm sure someone would assist you.

I guess could always do that, yeah you are right, I'll wait till I get a bunch then ask someone to come destroy them all. I'm having good luck as in chaining to SM quite a bit, but bad luck as I can't kill them.... LOL
Xatok

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 01, 2014, 06:38:24 pm »

Angryface familiar 200% spell damage doesn't stack with ancient vampiric thunder for magic damage. Not a huge deal, just a little disappointing since most damage other than firestrikes or wizard nukes is magic, so any character with chanter buff is only getting +75% magic damage.
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2014, 08:13:19 pm »

Crossposting in Broken Stuff too...

Can't zone into the Halloween zone on my tank. Mr. Halloween says he's in an expedition. however, if I "#e leave" it says I'm not in an expedition. Other toons can get the expedition and zone in just fine, but then if they invite him and he tries to zone in he crashes and has to be zoned out with the Char Mover. At least one other guy was having the same problem, according to /ooc.

Not really a big deal, since I can't really farm it anyway (only T3ish), but annoying anyway.

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 01, 2014, 09:34:15 pm »

BTW it wasn't server that was stupid...it was me, err well my computer.  I didn't know that when it acts stupid you should not only unplug the router on your cable internet but also the MODEM in front of it too!  After I powered my computer/router/modem down and left them off for 10 minutes and powered them back up...pinging right back at 60ms....so my bad!  Grin

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2014, 12:41:54 am »

Might be late, but figured I'd post these tips that I found to kill SM that I found. My group is almost all t5 and some t4. WAR/PAL/MNK/BER/BRD/DRU.

Anyways, I finally just killed my first SM doing this, first time really trying so can't guarantee it's success. Basically, get your warrior to attack SM as soon as possible so they get charmed. Their anger procs break all my pts mez. Since he is charmed SM goes to my pld, the pld can take all the hits NP (well maybe not everyone, mine has 410k hp, so not a big deal at least for this). tab to zerk screen or use a command to stop attacking on him, he will kill your warrior if you don't. When warrior gets uncharmed, should get threat back. Now, to make the fight even easier, spam dispel supposedly to remove his lifetap type proc. I don't because I out beat it's heal. Hope this maybe helps people. I know people said in /ooc that their warrior destroys their group, so probably won't work for a warrior with UW or something.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 76
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)