Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:01:43 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Would you like to see the respawn rate changed in potimea to 15-20 as in LDoN?
yes - 8 (61.5%)
no - 5 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Plane of Time Boss Respawns  (Read 5525 times)
nerff

he shoots, he scores!

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2010, 06:43:17 pm »

Was suggesting timers be changed for potimea to possibly 15 mins or so as in LDoN. As more and more people join the server, time is becoming more of a pain due to more people in the zone and camping spawns.

People are even starting to pull bosses to the zone in (as I saw last night.. those who remain nameless) which I think Hunter has banned for before.

Post your opinions.

Kaalan Deann - 70 Barbarian Warrior - GL of <Nether>
Dacuk Dachef - 70 Troll Shaman
Catriona Ciannait - 70 Drakkin Cleric
Nerrf Herrder - 70 Drakkin Ranger
Snozberry Shortcake - 70 Halfling Druid
Gabbo Gabba Hey- 70 Gnome Mage
Ceol - 70 Half-Elf Bard
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 06:53:02 pm »

I've said before in other requests like this, its meant to be at least semi- time intensive to get your EPIC X.X
I know new people are coming, joining, etc.. etc.. but everyone has to realize, just because we really really want something doesnt necessarily mean we should get it. Because if that were the case, i'd just get 3.0's from the vendor, and how much fun would that really be?
Yeah it sucks alot when you log in and have to content with other people camping PoTimeA, or LDoN (oh god, the stories/ wait times i've had there), and even to an extent MoW/ TT/ Quillmane and Terrorantula but at the same time its a quasi time sink and a simple form of bottleneck. Not everyone is intended to get their epics, the ones who waste a ton of time (i use that phrase loosely) and dedicate to it progress.

With that, i voted no. Im sure its not a suprise, hate me for it but its just my opinion.
Also, i dont think Hunter bans people for pulling bosses to the zoneline. He will ban people if they train mobs to the zone and die, killing everyone sitting at the zoneline, or if you're purposely crashing zones to get people out but pulling a bunch and AEing to death.
I pull bosses to the zone in when i make a new char, or help people, i just dont train and ensure i dont pull so much that i get everyone killed.

b33tlejuice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 10:04:57 pm »

I have to agree with the reduction here, i mean LDON got reduced to 15 minutes cause of growth in server population, thus i believe potime should follow suit. It doesn't really change much, and hey, its still going to take time and effort. With p99 down and the server growing so rapidly because of it, something has to be done, same with how i believe The Hushed Bankquet should have a few instances (2-3 instances on it would help clear up 5-6 ppl running it at the same time). SO lets move forward since the main point of this server is t1 raiding forward.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64989
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 243