Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:36:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Server Locked for Next 24-48!  (Read 3703 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2016, 02:54:18 pm »

Hello All,

Due to the netcode changes, a massive dupe has found it's way into EZ. As a result, we will likely be issuing the first rollback in years to Thursday (4/14). As a result, we will run a Double Loot next weekend (4/29 - 5/2) to help recoup time lost. As I cannot log in to the server, I cannot simply bounce us back to previous binaries. Emails to me will not speed this along. We are awaiting Akkadius' reply.

Akkadius edit:

Server has been rolled back to Friday due to players who think that an exploit is going to go rampant without repercussion.

Netcode changes that have happened recently, while positive, may be causing some process hangs in certain scenarios that cause the safety net system that has been installed to prevent player stupidity (handing in items to the wrong NPC's) from working correctly.

The safety net has been removed for now until I can get back from vacation and give proper time to fixing the root issue. I'm not worried about fixing the root of the problem as I always do but this is an issue that decided to not surface until I was no longer in the states to address.

We have been rolled back to Friday, Double Loot is turned on and NPC's will no longer hand back items if you are stupid enough to hand them into the wrong NPC.

I'm sorry about this but at the same time, things happen and I appreciate your understanding.

-Hate
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 07:07:20 pm by Akkadius » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats