Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:45:22 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone Else Noticing This ??  (Read 4607 times)
Giggity

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2010, 12:25:33 am »

Everytime I log into forums to check on news, I notice new post. 

"so and so KS'd me on my 15 minutes spawn in LDON"
or "Ahhh Train in Plane of Time"

It's just my 2 cents here so take it or leave it but why do the people posting this stuff actually feel that Hunter just has time to sit here and review all this stuff and ban people? 
If someone is hacking, or something serious then yes I can see bringing it to someones attention, but for someone KS'ing ONE kill of yours ?  I mean seriously this stuff is getting a bit redundant. 

If you die here......It's a chance to rebuff.  You don't lose exp.

If you get KS'd here......most stuff is on a 15 minute timer.....just wait?

If it happens REPEATEDLY and MALICIOUSLY then I can see wasting everyones time but posting here, but other than that.....grow up?

Thanks

Requiem for a Dream.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 01:01:09 pm »

Grow up? lol? Would you rather they get an adress or something and go take action themselves? Although 15 mins isn't long, I don't play this server to sit somewhere and watch people KS me. Also, even if it's just one KS, it wastes my time. People may be posting here also to let other people know about dicks on the server. Personally I like to know who KS' etc... so I can be on my gaurd when they are around.
Magwar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 01:22:21 pm »

I can understand what you are saying here Giggity... 

Waiting 15 minutes for the named to spawn again is trivial.  But, if that KS'er does it to one person, how many other people he is doing it to? 

Gotta play nice - Hunter's sandbox - Hunter's rules...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 02:36:31 pm »

Getting ks'd and doing nothing about it is a very passive way to play. Never get anyway that way. Ks'ing instead of waiting it out is a very aggressive way. Get somewhere fast in the short run but in the long run you are earning  a poor reputation and will miss out on more than you get... if you don't get banned for it anyway. There needs to be middle ground. And that is why we have rules in place that are nearly uniform on all servers, cept tz servers that is.

Xiggie

Giggity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 11:51:04 pm »

Eh, going back I guess I can see how even only 15 minutes....is still 15 minutes.  I guess I just see SO many people on here and alot of the times it's wrongfully bashing them. 

KS'd me on *blank*.  When really it wasn't a KS just a whiney someone.

But I do see your point guys. 

SEE YOU IN GAME =)

Requiem for a Dream.
Zephr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 05:43:53 pm »

Giggity, you also need to realize that the mob may be on a 15 minute spawn time, but that doesn't mean a placeholder won't spawn a thousand times.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 10:06:43 pm »

Giggity, you also need to realize that the mob may be on a 15 minute spawn time, but that doesn't mean a placeholder won't spawn a thousand times.

So much truth

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053