Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:15:25 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rogue Optimization  (Read 1265 times)
gnonim

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2022, 08:33:10 pm »

Hello All,

Many months ago when looking to add a second group, rogues had a rep for great single target dps so I rolled three rogues for my second group.  I do not see that I'm getting the most out of them.  Does anyone have any tips for maximizing rogue damage?

I'm currently using UW12 main hand, sleeper dagger in off-hand, and Brawlers charms.  Also, aside from gear, are there any disciplines I should be setting up to key for boss mobs?  Or gear clickies that would improve overall dps?

I enjoy playing the game on EZ, but am not adept on using parsers and figuring out some of these finer points...

Any help appreciated!

Regards,
Tnonim
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 08:58:14 pm by gnonim » Logged
Ginge
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 04:17:01 am »

Super recent changes to rogues means we no can no longer triple backstab for 300m+ which makes me super sad, but it's also super necessary for balancing melee classes properly.

[July 5th 2022] [Draca] [Items] Rogue Class Augment 10 has had it's backstab modifier changed from 50&PCT; to 65&PCT;
[July 5th 2022] [Draca] [Items] Sleeper's Point Dagger previously had unrestricted backstab damage. This has been corrected.
[July 5th 2022] [Draca] [Items] Ultimate Weapon VIII through XII have had their backstab values adjusted to better line up Rogue DPS to other melee DPS classes.

I still have some poking to do to see but now I'd guess that UW12/Cratos blade with strike augs is probably going to net you the most dps, Disc I use most is frenzied stabbing discipline, and also I use an AA quite a bit called Rogues Fury which you can stack with glyph of destruction and frenzied stabbing discipline.

Regarding charm that's a tough one, 50 brawler will net you more BS dps than a ucv3/4 for example but then if you are using UW12 but the UCv3/4 will net you more damage in the form of non melee crits, does it out weigh using a 50 brawler, I don't know yet :p

Tank
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 04:27:04 am by Tankus » Logged
gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 08:39:54 am »

Thank you very much for the information Tankus, much appreciated!  I'll give those a try!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 190