Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 05:17:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Print
Author Topic: On the Warpath #1  (Read 46161 times)
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2014, 06:18:17 am »

A UC is much faster the better you get at farming in terms of gear and method. Don't simplify it too much, tofs already allows you to practically finish one in a day

Oh, agreed totally. Once you are set up TOFS 3-5 would be an amazing way to farm charms and resists for your new boxes.

The only issue is if you aren't set up at all and trying to actually progress as a newer player and HOH isn't a place where charms drop (adjusted for token reasons) and TOFS3 is just... a completely ugly place until you get 1300+ resists and at least T4 4.0 UCs on tanks/heals.

And it'll get adjusted. I admit its superhard with all the overlap in content/resources for so many of these zones thats its hard to make it possible for the lower tier players, without making it exploitable by those in much higher tiers backtracking for essences/tokens/armor/pages/etc. for their new boxes. Luckily better minds than mind are here to tackle that issue eventually Smiley

btw - if making hero stones stackable is a pain in the rear, maybe eliminate the middleman and allow 8 hero 1 stones in a magic box to be combined directly into a single heroic 4 stone. I thought of this while combining stones from jail, true story. (i totally spaced waypointing into guild instance... call it double loot fever lol).

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2014, 06:38:56 am »

That already works.

Keeze
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2014, 06:40:55 am »

Spell file 12-27-13 now available.

Heroic Resist recipes created to combine rank 1 x 8 to get rank 4, and rank 2 x 8 to get rank 5.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:06:33 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2014, 11:28:29 am »

A UC is much faster the better you get at farming in terms of gear and method. Don't simplify it too much, tofs already allows you to practically finish one in a day

Oh, agreed totally. Once you are set up TOFS 3-5 would be an amazing way to farm charms and resists for your new boxes.

The only issue is if you aren't set up at all and trying to actually progress as a newer player and HOH isn't a place where charms drop (adjusted for token reasons) and TOFS3 is just... a completely ugly place until you get 1300+ resists and at least T4 4.0 UCs on tanks/heals.

And it'll get adjusted. I admit its superhard with all the overlap in content/resources for so many of these zones thats its hard to make it possible for the lower tier players, without making it exploitable by those in much higher tiers backtracking for essences/tokens/armor/pages/etc. for their new boxes. Luckily better minds than mind are here to tackle that issue eventually Smiley

btw - if making hero stones stackable is a pain in the rear, maybe eliminate the middleman and allow 8 hero 1 stones in a magic box to be combined directly into a single heroic 4 stone. I thought of this while combining stones from jail, true story. (i totally spaced waypointing into guild instance... call it double loot fever lol).

This is where I’m at ... I have fully geared  12 toon with T4 and 4.0, and 100s of token in the bank, with only 1 UC completed, 1 just about done ... needs 10 more sorcerers and 10 more guardians, then 4 toon with there main charm at 31

Now I’m working on resist, my war at 1150 ATM, I’m going to bring him 1200 before I start the 3rd floor … see how that goes

I have been told to do my UC and  strike augs.  Before T5 … but at this point I think I’m just going to go for T5 as is and work on my resist and gear for the 5th floor to finish off my other UC
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:06:33 pm by Goth » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2014, 02:42:17 pm »

This thread has been moved to updates and the original post will be updated as things are completed. Keep an eye on these for updates.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2014, 11:20:58 pm »

Nearing completion.

-Hate

Goth

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2014, 10:33:34 am »

10 ) DONE: Increased drop chance by ~12% for tokens and 40% for charms.

Thanks!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2014, 01:55:06 pm »

2 ) DONE: Plat has been added to T1/T2 bosses & minibosses, T3/T4 spawned bosses in airplane, and MUCH better t8 plat bag drops.

-Hate

red2

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2014, 10:26:34 pm »

first, not complaining.
second RNG .. yeah yeah yeah ...

not sure what your definition of "alot" is, but i made 500k from t8 tonight. got more scales than plat bags. 500k is better than 0 ...
but not enough to even upgrade one aug from 2 clears. : (
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2014, 10:31:30 pm »

sigh enough of this QQ bullshit..Every damn day its QQ this QQ that. It is a joke to make $$ in this game. (and I don't even sell shit to players)

I'm on a T8 Clear and pushed over 2M already

2 runs and you expect to upgrade everything, I want to stay in QRG and kill the Test Dummy and loot T9 Essences..

Can't run a straight line to the bosses and expect perfect drop rates and mad lootz
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 10:38:16 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2014, 11:12:54 pm »

, I want to stay in QRG and kill the Test Dummy and loot T9 Essences..

can you do that now? gonna go try

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2014, 11:29:14 pm »

, I want to stay in QRG and kill the Test Dummy and loot T9 Essences..

can you do that now? gonna go try

Me too  Grin

EZ Server GM
red2

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2014, 12:26:30 pm »

not QQ'ing, whi i started with "not complaining".
i realize the plural of anecdote is not proof. just trying to provide perspective.
it is a little depressing, that to raise plat to do aug upgrades, T6 ( or possibly T7) is still the most efficent place to go, requiring you to backpeddle to be productive.
this breaks the trend. some plat in t1/t2. 200k or so per HoH clear. 400-500k per T5 clear. 700-1.2m for T6.
then a slap in the face in T8, 0 plat for longest time, now my 1 data point says 500k.
i won't complain till i have cleared t8 10+ times with consistently getting sub 1 m per clear.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2014, 12:47:35 pm »

not QQ'ing, whi i started with "not complaining".
i realize the plural of anecdote is not proof. just trying to provide perspective.
it is a little depressing, that to raise plat to do aug upgrades, T6 ( or possibly T7) is still the most efficent place to go, requiring you to backpeddle to be productive.
this breaks the trend. some plat in t1/t2. 200k or so per HoH clear. 400-500k per T5 clear. 700-1.2m for T6.
then a slap in the face in T8, 0 plat for longest time, now my 1 data point says 500k.
i won't complain till i have cleared t8 10+ times with consistently getting sub 1 m per clear.

Just because it's the furthest progression zone does not mean it will be the highest yielding cash zone. With 10 or so clears, you could see roughly 3-5 EBDs drop. That's a considerable boost to your average income. :-)

-Hate

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2014, 12:34:59 pm »

Also wanted to thank you, Hate, for getting rid of all the trash loot in T8 as well.  Thanks for streamlining this tier.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053