Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:57:20 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 586210 times)
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: May 18, 2015, 08:04:16 pm »

So I found a broken corpse today.
Tried to loot and got the message

Error: OP_LootRequest: Corpse not a corpse?

so besides the fact that I can't loot it, what does this mean? (Krincle, it doesn't mean that and you know it)
Pyronost

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 27, 2015, 10:17:47 pm »

Selo's Song of Travel (Bard) overwrites the insane goblin halloween pet buff.

Rayge Face - 73 Warrior
Surprize Face - 73 Pal
Stowic Face - 73 Cleric
Kokaine Face - 72 Berzerker
Tranquill Face - 73 Monk
Rumblepack - 73 Bard
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 31, 2015, 08:09:52 pm »

Instance repops are messing up again. Mobs not respawning some respawning as corpses. Been the last 3 days at least
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 31, 2015, 09:57:22 pm »

Instance repops are messing up again. Mobs not respawning some respawning as corpses. Been the last 3 days at least

Got any screenshots, FRAPS, etc of this happening?

-Hate
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 09:59:01 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 05, 2015, 10:22:09 pm »

T7 spawn point near the trader is getting chewed up by the turrets.  I have had multiple bosses killed or taken down below 60% before I can get back to spawn point with my party.  Possible to move the spawn point or just undo the turrets (guards) in general?  Not sure what purpose they serve at any point of the game.  If we just got rid of all guards at the zone ins, would that be a bad thing in some way that I don't understand?  Thanks and my apologies for putting issues out there with t10 in the works.  Peace bud!

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 06, 2015, 05:46:26 am »

T7 spawn point near the trader is getting chewed up by the turrets.  I have had multiple bosses killed or taken down below 60% before I can get back to spawn point with my party.  Possible to move the spawn point or just undo the turrets (guards) in general?  Not sure what purpose they serve at any point of the game.  If we just got rid of all guards at the zone ins, would that be a bad thing in some way that I don't understand?  Thanks and my apologies for putting issues out there with t10 in the works.  Peace bud!
Guards were put in to help people just breaking into the zone, also helps with mobs that decide to path near the entrance for any reason such as in cazic thule. It's also a good thing to keep mobs that spawn too quickly from a repop and agro a toon before the repop succor
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 06, 2015, 08:08:42 am »

That makes sense bran, but my real hope here is that the boss spawn point near camp is moved.  Very frustrating to have wrath or any other boss for that matter killed by landing in that specific spawn point.  I guess I can also put a mage at the zone in and try to rush them if they happen to spawn.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 06, 2015, 10:01:11 am »

That makes sense bran, but my real hope here is that the boss spawn point near camp is moved.  Very frustrating to have wrath or any other boss for that matter killed by landing in that specific spawn point.  I guess I can also put a mage at the zone in and try to rush them if they happen to spawn.

I'll try to fix this today. :-)

-Hate

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 06, 2015, 12:34:22 pm »

I've never noticed bosses getting attacked at zone in. Honestly, the bosses that spawn at zone in are my favorite. It can be incredibly frustrating running back and fourth around the zone when a new boss pops, but I can use my succor clickie to quickly grab the few bosses that spawn at zone in.

If this is fixed I hope the spawn point isn't moved far, or the guards are just moved a bit back instead.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 06, 2015, 02:32:58 pm »

If this is fixed I hope the spawn point isn't moved far, or the guards are just moved a bit back instead.

I moved the one that spawns IN camp northeast a bit. The spawn west of camp was pulled back 50 units. Neither spot will aggro guards now. :-D

Obviously, new instance or reboot to take effect.

-Hate

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 06, 2015, 03:29:08 pm »

yay Smiley

anamastis

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 08, 2015, 09:17:21 pm »

On wreckingcrewtwo tonight i stuck 4 ct essences, magic gold chain, mana neck one and the gem from combining 2 sls in the magic box. Essences were not stacked. Says it cannot combine in this container. Do i need to do 2 different combines or am i missing something? Seemed like everything it calls for from the chart.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 08, 2015, 09:39:23 pm »

If by "the chart" you mean the info on the secondary wiki then thats your problem. Its wrong. It happens on either wiki, though I do try and correct the official wiki whenever I find an error....I gave up trying to correct the other (Darpey's) wiki after the third time someone undid a correction I made and replaced it with, you guessed it, completely wrong info.

If you plan to make items in the crafters guild invest in the recipe books. They're correct, and updated whenever a recipe changes...and they're not expensive at all.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 09:42:18 pm by Chunka » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
anamastis

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 09, 2015, 05:39:49 pm »

Thanks chunka
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: June 09, 2015, 05:49:21 pm »

Hate has a Google doc that is LIVE updated with the correct combines for mana neck and all three strike augments.

Hateborne's Crafting Doc

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054