Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:57:46 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 585603 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: September 20, 2015, 11:56:55 am »

Quoted Hate's answer to that from a little while ago. Hopefully it happens soon  Grin because this song was always one of the best answers to rampage gibbing with the 1 mil hp rune it gave!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: September 20, 2015, 01:44:25 pm »

Wanted to find out where we were on a few things, since I cant recall or dont know.

Pets zoning Will we see pets able to keep long term buffs when they zone? Is this an "after t10" fix, a "next source update" fix or a "not gonna happen"? Also, pets still constantly lose summon bag equipped gear when they zone, and have to relog to get it back. Is a fix for this in the works too?

Vampiric Thunder Wasnt sure I understood your comments in OOC regarding this the other day, Hate. Is this something you plan to look into? Is this an "after t10" fix, a "next source update" fix or a "not gonna happen"? Or a "hellifino"? Cheesy

Necros Their AE dps is amazing, IF they get a version of death or 2 and epidemic cast on one mob before it dies! Any way to make epidemic part of the death spell? If not what can be done to make necros more useful than in just 1 or 2 zones on mass pulls with bosses in the mix, or to teams with very little dps?

Red: I'll dig in to the pet equipping script tonight.

Orange: If it was working on all types before, that was unintended. I'm sorry to break your heart again, but if it is ACTUALLY working on magic only, it's going to stay that way.

Yellow: Just lowered recast time on Death ranks to 2.0 sec (from 3.5s), removed recovery time from all Death spells, and removed recovery time from Epidemic. Live with reboot (or if I log in and run stuff).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: September 20, 2015, 02:23:55 pm »

Thanks Hate!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: September 20, 2015, 04:45:53 pm »

Wanted to find out where we were on a few things, since I cant recall or dont know.

Pets zoning Will we see pets able to keep long term buffs when they zone? Is this an "after t10" fix, a "next source update" fix or a "not gonna happen"? Also, pets still constantly lose summon bag equipped gear when they zone, and have to relog to get it back. Is a fix for this in the works too?

Vampiric Thunder Wasnt sure I understood your comments in OOC regarding this the other day, Hate. Is this something you plan to look into? Is this an "after t10" fix, a "next source update" fix or a "not gonna happen"? Or a "hellifino"? Cheesy

Necros Their AE dps is amazing, IF they get a version of death or 2 and epidemic cast on one mob before it dies! Any way to make epidemic part of the death spell? If not what can be done to make necros more useful than in just 1 or 2 zones on mass pulls with bosses in the mix, or to teams with very little dps?

Orange: If it was working on all types before, that was unintended. I'm sorry to break your heart again, but if it is ACTUALLY working on magic only, it's going to stay that way.

-Hate

Fair enough.  Could we maybe see the implementation of a buff similar to VT, maybe cast by a mage?  Since Enchanters spell skill set is magic based, and VT is magic based only...Mages could get a spell that is similar since they have mainly fire and ice based spells?  I'm not sure what spell type angry nerds are, but maybe throw them in with the mage buff?  Smiley

Thanks for the response Hate.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 05:24:34 pm by barrettd04 » Logged

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: September 20, 2015, 05:05:19 pm »

VT has always been magic only. There are spells implemented for fire and icestrike.

Blarr!
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: September 20, 2015, 05:25:11 pm »

VT has always been magic only. There are spells implemented for fire and icestrike.

It was intended to be, but for years it was affecting all the strikes.  Now its working as intended, which is fine.  What spells are there that buff fire and ice strikes?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 05:37:01 pm by barrettd04 » Logged

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: September 20, 2015, 09:11:29 pm »

It was intended to be, but for years it was affecting all the strikes.  Now its working as intended, which is fine.  What spells are there that buff fire and ice strikes?

To be fair, since we're using the history mindset: A lot of the element specific debuffs have been made to apply to ALL magical types (Malos' Malignance, Harmonious Composition, etc) where they were element specific. Obviously, not as strong as VT, but still something. As for line specific buffs, not a bad idea. Could add more type damage buffs, fitting of the damage of ninja/fire/ice -strikes.

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: September 20, 2015, 10:08:29 pm »

TOFS (new instance or reboot) will now port entire groups (in range, each character MUST have key).

Pet shenanigans almost rebuilt. Worked long and hard today, got a LOT cleaned up. Pet stuff should be not only faster, but flawless, by tomorrow evening. :-)

-Hate

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: September 21, 2015, 09:05:29 am »

TOFS (new instance or reboot) will now port entire groups (in range, each character MUST have key).

Pet shenanigans almost rebuilt. Worked long and hard today, got a LOT cleaned up. Pet stuff should be not only faster, but flawless, by tomorrow evening. :-)

-Hate
Super cool Smiley thanks for the hard work Smiley

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
AcuteAnthrax

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: September 22, 2015, 12:06:48 am »

Hey Hate,

Just wondering if it might be possible also add the tofs mirror script to the telepad in the Airplane, just the one that you start near when zoning into an instance. Having it done to the island you fight on would probably warp people who're still fighting. Either that or possible change it so you start at the same spot if you zone through the zone warper.

Small QoL change, obviously not needed but hey, just throwing it out there.

~The Thanatos Instinct~
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: September 22, 2015, 12:53:18 am »

can still get non keyed players to 7th floor of tofs....and like...walk around and stuff.....btw nice lil bit of codeing on the floor thing that sends you to nexus..... but you did miss a spot or 2:P

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: September 22, 2015, 12:54:10 am »

ohh yea and mage COH works in tofs if you use the aa one......

Momentum

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: September 23, 2015, 07:46:18 pm »

Group teleport from Floor 4 to Floor 5 in ToFS doesnt seem to be working for me. All my toons are key'd for Floor 5. When I click the mirror everyone except the person clicking gets stuck in place. When I check the map it shows my toons in the blank space between Floor 1 and 7. If I disband the raid and click with each toon they have no problem getting to Floor 5.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: September 23, 2015, 08:24:14 pm »

Same issue for me. Happens 4 to 5 and 5 to 6. All keyed, I have to have them all go up one at a time or I cant do anything other than port out or leave the instance, which puts me back at z in.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: September 23, 2015, 09:38:58 pm »

Group teleport from Floor 4 to Floor 5 in ToFS doesnt seem to be working for me. All my toons are key'd for Floor 5. When I click the mirror everyone except the person clicking gets stuck in place. When I check the map it shows my toons in the blank space between Floor 1 and 7. If I disband the raid and click with each toon they have no problem getting to Floor 5.

I'll look in to it tomorrow morning. :-)

-Hate

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64992