Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:33:32 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 586241 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2014, 11:43:08 am »

I am temporarily locking this thread as all issues now are likely upgrade related. Please direct ALL bug reports to:

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4253.msg54250;topicseen#new

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2014, 12:59:02 pm »

Ladies/Gents/Trolls,

I am reopening this thread as the bulk of the issues related to the source update have been addressed. I will accept bug reports through this thread again.

Thank You!

-Hate

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2014, 01:03:44 pm »

NPC inpending snare lasts 330 min it is uncureable competletly same with NPC rugged roots, not sure if this is intended but is more or less annoying thought group cure was cure for everything.... This is in T5 btw
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:16:34 pm by Kovou » Logged
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2014, 09:08:03 pm »

Just tossing this here for now. I've heard of people having Mata despawn and I hadn't had the issue after doing about 40 or so clears since the change. Tonight I did the run as usual, pulling all but Mata's room then pulling him along with it. This was the message he gave me before despawning:

"My commanders live and you attempt to harm me? Let's see you survive this." following that he DTed me and despawned (and I survived =p).

Anyways, I'll go back to clearing his room before pulling him so that 0 npcs are up and see if it still happens.

Edit: just realised that a guildy logged in before i pulled and he had about 12 pets out t.t wonder if the code looks at them during the npc count.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 09:20:37 pm by Kruciel » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2014, 09:42:20 pm »

Just tossing this here for now. I've heard of people having Mata despawn and I hadn't had the issue after doing about 40 or so clears since the change. Tonight I did the run as usual, pulling all but Mata's room then pulling him along with it. This was the message he gave me before despawning:

"My commanders live and you attempt to harm me? Let's see you survive this." following that he DTed me and despawned (and I survived =p).

Anyways, I'll go back to clearing his room before pulling him so that 0 npcs are up and see if it still happens.

Edit: just realised that a guildy logged in before i pulled and he had about 12 pets out t.t wonder if the code looks at them during the npc count.

Commanders = bosses.

It's set to check an array of boss npc_type IDs, followed by an array of trash mob npc_type IDs. If it finds ANY boss, this is what happens. If it finds a certain number of NPCs (but no bosses), this could also happen. It uses a specific set of IDs though. So unless you are spawning trash mobs or bosses as pets, which would be one hell of a trick, then it should have been fine.

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2014, 09:42:55 pm »

NPC inpending snare lasts 330 min it is uncureable competletly same with NPC rugged roots, not sure if this is intended but is more or less annoying thought group cure was cure for everything.... This is in T5 btw

I'll see what can be done. Thank you for the heads up.

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2014, 11:03:32 am »

Hate, noticed that the 9.0 cleric epic aug lacks vivification of the masses. Is this intended?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2014, 12:06:10 pm »

Hate, noticed that the 9.0 cleric epic aug lacks vivification of the masses. Is this intended?

Just fixed it. Good after reboot. Thanks!

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2014, 12:50:01 pm »

Also some people complaining that they cant enter instances just created. I cant reproduce on my end, but some having to summon the waypoint before they can enter an instance. Also, uncertain if intended or not, but the shoulder click iksar illusion is targetable again.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2014, 01:01:46 pm »

Also some people complaining that they cant enter instances just created. I cant reproduce on my end, but some having to summon the waypoint before they can enter an instance. Also, uncertain if intended or not, but the shoulder click iksar illusion is targetable again.

The instances thing is new, no idea yet.

Yes, illusions were made targetable again.

-Hate

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2014, 08:45:08 pm »

The rogue aug/epic focus effect stacks. So if you have 2 you get more bs dmg than if you had just 1

Also, shadow in PoG will spawn with a diff weapon each time he pops.  Wouldn't mind it too much if I didn't keep seeing him with weapons I've yet to see drop and then watch him repop with a diff weapon =(
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:48:53 pm by Brannyn » Logged
Rotic

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2014, 07:32:37 am »

The reward item, Sell Merchant no longer has any stuffs to sell. Is that intended?

Cheers.

--
Rotic
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2014, 04:06:44 pm »

Warrior AA Ability

Rampage and Mass Group Buff seem to be on same timers. (rampage seems to grey out MGB)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:14:24 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
gnomi

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2014, 06:39:48 pm »

Wisps in Jaggedpine periodically path underground and are not reachable. Needs me some SLS!
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2014, 06:47:30 pm »

Wisps in Jaggedpine periodically path underground and are not reachable. Needs me some SLS!

They are also underground a ton in North Karana, too. They've been that way for a long time, though. I always assumed it was an anti-botting thing.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994