Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:01:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 586210 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2014, 07:13:44 pm »

Wisps in Jaggedpine periodically path underground and are not reachable. Needs me some SLS!
They are also underground a ton in North Karana, too. They've been that way for a long time, though. I always assumed it was an anti-botting thing.

Eventually, I will rebuild their paths or simply move the zone. Currently, it's just too damn much work and I'm lazy after T9. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2014, 08:37:56 pm »

They used to be fixed /wink /wink   Roll Eyes

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2014, 10:29:02 am »

Hate cleared T5 yesterday 3x and all 3x i didn't once get a lotto boss with only mobs up being bosses, and i always kill cycle and ph's first. was wondering if there is a chance for lotto not to spawn or did i break it again?
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 22, 2014, 03:49:38 am »

First...another clear another no lotto bot changing what dies....thinking it checks if more then 3 bosses are up if so it doesn't spawn as i have only had it spawn once and that was when only 2 bosses where left... Second Frigid Guardian's in T5 good idea but going to hinder a new group breaking it with no help. While testing to see what happens i did my anger bomb after pulling an alkari (fish guy) to them and they started attacking me had to kill them...pulled again after they respawned did not attack them this time they attacked the mob then turned on me. Do not know if this is intentional or not but seems if you have a single aoe go off as well of any kind that will cause hate towards you near them they will attack you. just a heads up
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:08:08 am by Kovou » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 22, 2014, 11:03:41 am »

Hate cleared T5 yesterday 3x and all 3x i didn't once get a lotto boss with only mobs up being bosses, and i always kill cycle and ph's first. was wondering if there is a chance for lotto not to spawn or did i break it again?
First...another clear another no lotto bot changing what dies....thinking it checks if more then 3 bosses are up if so it doesn't spawn as i have only had it spawn once and that was when only 2 bosses where left...

Sorry for the delay, I actually changed this last night and didn't post about it. I adjusted the check as I saw a potential for failure. If it still doesn't spawn today, let me know and I'll simply rebuild that part of the script using a different method. :-)

As for the guards, I'll look at adding a check to potentially remove players from threat list on a 5 second, repeating interval. If it works without a hitch, I will add this to the other zones with guards (and to T9).

-Hate

-Hate

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 22, 2014, 12:12:44 pm »

thanks hate i'll let you know asap
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2014, 09:31:18 pm »

Dessicated Souls (T5 RNG slot item) no longer accepts anything in it's augment slots.

Hero Stones, Grey Gemstones of Knowledge, etc...

It's got an epic slot, two slot 4s, and a Slot 8 and anything you try and jam into it it will no longer accept.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2014, 02:33:00 pm »

Hate clearing T5 today showed me another place the lotto boss will fail....clearing the last of the trash with a timed boss...timed boss despawns and spawned another one in center where lotto boss spawned before trash was killed...finished clearing trash *about 20 seconds later* went around clearing rest of the bosses up *took about 15 mins* and the timed boss was only one there still *no other timed(wrist) was up or killed the whole time....killed the timed boss waited another 10 or so mins and another wrist boss popped repoped zone....so this happen again and your online think i'll just wait on repoping it so you can have a look at zone
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2014, 01:12:38 am »

T7

Managed to get 1 bat to spawn in 2 days... it spawned a chain of 1 mob....

random red invis mobs that are orcspawnpoint and such...

I am not alone...

Premador

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2014, 11:02:42 am »

Ya saw these too. Red con invis "signalbridgedrangol" or whatever. No traps at all on first clear of zone, and very few bats.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2014, 02:42:05 pm »

Really don't want to bring up anything that has to do with resists since the source update (especially since anytime I see someone asking about resists in OOC I tell them to get them higher) but so far with 2299 resists on my warrior in Anguish I am still getting hit by mez, some sort of gflux/pflux, dots, possibly snares and roots (seems i'm finally resisting those). I wouldn't be bringing this up if it weren't for the mez.  40+ seconds on the mez and I've literally had it hit BOTH my tanks several times when it is a single target mez. I can understand having to get resists up but I know that before the source update people were telling me 1400 I believe for my alts and like 1700 for the warrior. well 600 resists past that and the warrior still isn't resisting what he needs to.
Currently i'm looking at taking out the rest of my nonproc/nonresist augs to fill them in with vii's in the hope that will get me the resists I need.

If we could get the resists for the mez spell on Gren in Anguish looked at as this is the only one I see really causing a problem. If you feel it's fine where it's at though then I have no problems with farming more stones. So far to me it seems broken as it makes people fresh into t6 have to farm waaaaaay more resists than they used to and the time it's taking to get resists is starting to slow down a lot since I can't get keyed for floor 5 very quickly.
Sorry for the long post here hate.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2014, 03:38:42 pm »

radiant cure will cure mezz...and cleric epic clicks...and pally...just saying if you dont resist it ...click it...thanks

marxist

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2014, 07:34:09 pm »

Hate switched the server from a yes/no resist check to a partial resist check.  Spells you are getting hit with are passing through partial resists, working as intended
Xatok

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2014, 08:14:46 pm »

Hate switched the server from a yes/no resist check to a partial resist check.  Spells you are getting hit with are passing through partial resists, working as intended

I don't think this is being questioned at all. Hate posted a mockup resist chart for zones that showed the "recommended" resist for Anguish being 1500. This was described as the resist you should have when you're dominating the zone. The poster above is talking about being at 2300 resists in Anguish, which is an ABSURD amount over that amount. Obviously spells can still have a chance to land, but I'd imagine he's getting hit consistently by certain things like the mez. I'm at 2100 resists and I don't resist SHIT in Anguish, other than the cripple some mobs spam. By the time Keldovan reaches melee range, I am always fully dotted, don't resist any of that crap, or the wizard bosses, etc. Now, Anguish has very few actual caster trash mobs, but the Aneuk Augur npcs near the start of the zones are shamans. These mobs come in pairs, and it's easily possible for a pair of these mobs to kill my warrior in 2 seconds flat. (2100 resists, full T6.) I don't partial resist their 100k+ nukes/pbae/dots. The original resist chart seems drastically off for Anguish so far to me. At the point where I was 300 resist over the reccomended for Illsalin, I was definitely resisting every single trash spell on my warrior (except the necro Insinuation dot line.) and I believe I was pretty consistently resisting boss spells as well. 600 resists over Anguish and my warrior doesn't resist anything.

I'm not trying to complain too much about this, it just seems off. Obviously Anguish is no where near as challenging as it might have used to been, with Grenlok and the 6 augur npcs in the zone being the biggest threat. I haven't started T7 yet so I can't comment on resists there.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2014, 08:15:49 pm »

Hate switched the server from a yes/no resist check to a partial resist check.  Spells you are getting hit with are passing through partial resists, working as intended

Close. The source update was actually what triggered this change. I will look into the resist levels on mezz Tuesday.

Edit: The bosses are slightly higher levels and higher resist levels. I will still look in to it Tuesday. 

-Hate
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:20:15 pm by hateborne » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054