Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 05:35:51 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MQ2 Marco  (Read 9957 times)
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2014, 09:13:00 am »

hi all maybe anyone can help me!

i got alot of Marcos but always not the basics !

i can tell what i want and that all !

want completed 2 Marcos in the end

one for Healers // checkin the grp how many HPs if one of the toons has lower HPs that % i call it in Macro he cast a Spell i choose ! automaticly

one for Mana Class / at the moment where is under 50% of mana begins to usin Manastone up to 75 % mana or begins to cast Manastone always as long is under 50% mana on this way i can nuke or casting buff or what ever and if got time he will usin Manastone again and again ! as long is under 50% mana

thanks if anyone is able to help !

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 11:10:43 am »

Dont know whether or not that heal macro is allowed....I know someone wrote one on one of the mq2 "club" sites (subscribe to use), but I'd think based on Hunters rules it wouldnt be allowed. Same reason why he stated using "twist" for anything but songs and bard epic isnt allowed.....no automating kills or heals. No twisting priest group heals, zerk epic, wiz AE, etc. Same reason mq2melee was a no-no.

Now.....if you perhaps wanted to find a way to, when a charactrer reaches "berserk" hp level trip an audio trigger, which let you click a button to cast group heal in the 2nd group.....that WOULD be ok, I think. Basically cant be passive, needs to be player active.

As for the second, that macro is called "level up bard".

Or, do what many of us do.....set up a "battlebutton" on your main char.  The battlebutton makes them assist the tank, send in pets, then is at its core /bca //keypress 6. Then on every character I have hotkey 6 set up to make characters click epics, cast groupo heals, click mana necks, nuke, click specialty items, whatever. For me this runs flawlessly. With one button click all characters assist my tank, stick to the mob at a set distance behind the mob, attack, put pets on the mobs from behind (hopefully), then unleash hell.

You can easily get characters to do as many actions with this one click as is feasible with considering cooldowns, recast times, etc. Play with it and find what works, but do it right and you'll be fine. But....this method meets Hunters criteria for "legal" use of MQ2: nothing automated past whats inherent in the game. Everything is based on player activity, even if it is from one click.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 12:51:16 pm »

yeah and i know about the rule and i know hunter didnt want that auto play but main grp is fine i didnt do any auto play but in grp 2 sucks alot becouse i only get info for an heal when anyone died or whole grp 2 wiped and that suxx ALOT and only that macro is for grp 2 ! ! ! and normaly and auto info that is auto play to or not ? than i need an macro where the toons is callin in raid channel or whisper me that are under % of life !!!

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 12:54:19 pm »

Polo

EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 01:01:40 pm »

When I apply my battle theory minds are relatively blown.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 02:12:30 pm »

Hunter didn't care about healing macros, not sure what the new staff thinks about them though.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 04:55:33 pm »

Hard to tell what he wanted.....it seemed to change a lot. Unsure whether or not he was trolling, but around Xmas he specifically stated that twist and autoheal macros werent allowed...that you had to manually trigger the heal.

His statement, again, was that people "...should know by now that you cant automate damage and heals". Take it any way ya like. Meanwhile, I'm sure new management will, when able, give us their take on the rules.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 10:35:00 pm »

someone should post a macro to combine t3 tokens
Medic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 02:44:58 am »

I'll dig up my macro for combining yellow, orange, green and blue stone for making upgrades to V1 Charms if I can find it.  It could be easily modified to do this.  I think I have it somewhere from 10,000 years ago.

Krunkley, Gimble and Co.
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 11:28:05 am »

He said Auto heals are a no no but has never once said that twist was not allowed and i talked to him many times about it around Christmas and after
Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 06:04:21 pm »

i hate twists becouse if u need an heal maybe right now are in CD then died becouse u unable to use the heal button !

i started whis heal twist and most of the time was in problem becouse unable to heal in the right moment !

twist for songs cool and done ! ! !

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 11:11:37 pm »

Twist is allowed, for songs and bard epic. He stated in ooc over several days that twisting priest group heals, or any items such as zerk epic, cure clicky, etc was not allowed. When I sent him a tell asking about it he stated that it should be pretty obvious that it was definitely not allowed, and that (his exact words) "people should know better by now".

Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 11:40:53 pm »

i say it again i didnt use any twist only on bard ! and i hate the twist system for healers

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 02:00:37 am »

Was answering Kovou, Poker, not you Cheesy

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 153
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)