Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 10:49:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 346787 times)
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 03:23:25 am »

Hehe come on!! I got banned for the name Nipple you cant tell me Poon isnt derogetory because it has another meaning which isnt the one intended here. Twat is a pregnant goldfish, but its also a very abbusive term where i am from Smiley
shea851

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 05:03:05 am »

Again, looking at dictionary.com and meriam-webster.com the word "twat" only has one definition- vulva.  These are legitimate sites from which their content is derived from authoritative licensed and proprietary sources.  To find the definition that states it is a pregnant goldfish, or whatever, you'd have to dig deep into the interwebs and find a definition on an unreliable/untrusted website, such as urbandictionary.com.

Bavarian
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 06:22:05 am »

As far as the reference I meant where on the internet the definitions have been found. You have already pointed them out, (UD and websters, etc.) so there was no need to mention them again.

Again with common sense. There is no .com for you to get the common sense to come to the realization that poonchaser was not referring to the meaning you found at websters. To suggest that the char was created with anything other than a sexual reference is ludicrous. I could litter my post with all sorts of words that have dual meanings, (ass, bitch, many more). According to your post because there are easily found alternate definitions we should be able to name ourselves that as well. However using common sense we know if someone did make a char with those names they would not be meaning donkey or female dog. That same common sense is telling us that Reed did not choose his name to reference something that no one probably heard of until you pointed it out. Again, using that same common sense it is easy to see that poonchaser chose that name because of the obvious sexual connotations. To suggest another reason is being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 07:06:56 am »

Poon made me think of the cyclop Proon... oh well Smiley

just my 2cp

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 02:05:06 pm »

Shea, your rediculous, Poonchaser.... lol.... who cares what definition of "poon" you found, obviously the guy isnt using your definition.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2010, 08:01:04 pm »

That whole definition of my name, the one about being sun burnt by moon, seems pretty accurate actually heh.
very fair skinned in RL (RL last name is Reed too, spooky i know). So i burn easily.
apparently that website stalks me *shrug*

And i mentioned before, i post in this thread to just make things known to Hunter, like name nerfs in this case. I don't want them banned, removed from the server or anything. Just the name changed is all im asking for. Granted no on RP's, but the fact we play a fantasy-ish game kinda has its own feel. Poonchaser and Cummingtonight do not fit in those fantasy type name category. Even Reed doens't fit extremely well, but at least its not so blatantly retarded and slapping the very loose naming policy policing we have in the face.

shea851

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2010, 11:20:16 pm »

Well, you created the thread titled "screenshots of people who need to be banned", and you're posting screenshots of people in the thread.  One would think you want them banned.  I feel bad for them.

Bavarian
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 11:40:09 pm »

if i could change the name i would, originally it was meant for that person spamming OOC all day. Then i just started posting people who feel they need attention from their "unique" or "eye catching" names. Not all of them are bad people. I think Portis is a fine person, just made a poor decision at the time with his SK name, got it changed, and he's just fine now. I don't have a negative thing to say about the guy.
I would just hope same would go for these folks.

PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2010, 10:14:23 am »

Awww, thanks Reed.. ARE YOU SINGLE?? I am at the keyboard awaiting your reply.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2010, 04:21:40 pm »

Awww, thanks Reed.. ARE YOU SINGLE?? I am at the keyboard awaiting your reply.

oh wow... lol

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2010, 04:24:28 pm »

sadly im married already, cant run away (or electric wheelchair away rather) with you and live happily ever after.
Im all stuck with my awesome wife and soon to have a baby (October)... woe is me.. =/

PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2010, 10:40:54 pm »

Gratz m8:)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2010, 10:53:18 pm »

i should post a pic of the wife with mine in RL thread. how mean of me lol

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile