Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 10:24:54 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 346784 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2010, 08:01:38 pm »

xiggie ...you sonof a bitch. lol

Like how I waved to ya? Lol. Doh, I shoulda put, does the dirty dance with temptrix, lol. Next time, next time, lol.

trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2010, 08:04:04 pm »

These names....jesus tapdancing people....come on.

Anyway this group, wiped and left all the adds after killing MOW.

and didnt respond to any tells asking if they would comefinish their pull and take care of the adds in the zone. No response.

I cleaned up their mess in there but i suggest bannage on the stupidity and offensiveness of the names alone...ill look past being a shitty gamer.

here are pics of the scene of the crime:

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2010, 08:56:18 pm »

lmao yeah, I didnt even think about it till i got to char creation, lol. Glad you like it, haha.

No using SoF, didnt set up ui at all so default, but old models cept for humans

Really? The pet owner's name underneath Pet name thing is from Underfoot. I assume then that it's some form of third party software? ;P

Blood of the Akkadian
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2010, 09:18:32 pm »

Yeah, is mq2. Funny how a lot of what is on mq2 eventually made it into the hard code of eq.

youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2010, 10:15:53 pm »

Think a lote of games do that.  Look at wow they take the most use ad dons and inter grade them into there ui.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2010, 11:00:37 pm »

These names....jesus tapdancing people....come on.

Anyway this group, wiped and left all the adds after killing MOW.

and didnt respond to any tells asking if they would comefinish their pull and take care of the adds in the zone. No response.

I cleaned up their mess in there but i suggest bannage on the stupidity and offensiveness of the names alone...ill look past being a shitty gamer.

here are pics of the scene of the crime:

IDK about banning exactly, name nerf would suffice...

but then again, an example could be made *shrug*

necrofagist

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2010, 10:56:33 am »

Do names like this really offend people? Come on guys, seriously?

(Hope they don't make me change my name lol)
Mirielle
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2010, 11:01:16 am »

Personally?  No.

Is it against the server rules?  Yes.

And can (not necessarily by me) be used as an indicator of the person's maturity.
Temptrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2010, 11:28:37 am »

It takes a lot for me to get offended.  I don't really find the names so much offensive as they are obnoxious.  It's like going on a nice nature hike to get away from it all and finding garbage all over the pristine mountain trails... they are an effing eyesore and I personally find them to distract from the game itself.  Call me crazy, say that my opinion is invalid and stupid I really don't care.  Am I going to stop playing the game cause some middle school kid names his monk Dickstroker Spoogalot?  Probably not.  I will however,  continue being annoyed and ostracizing these people.

Xx**Official Creeper**xX
Temptrix- 70 Mage
Vanity- 70 Warrior
Erotika- 70 Enchanter
Dallas- 70 Paladin
Celestiss- 70 Ranger
Acaydia- 70 Druid
necrofagist

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2010, 11:30:52 am »

It takes a lot for me to get offended.  I don't really find the names so much offensive as they are obnoxious.  It's like going on a nice nature hike to get away from it all and finding garbage all over the pristine mountain trails... they are an effing eyesore and I personally find them to distract from the game itself.  Call me crazy, say that my opinion is invalid and stupid I really don't care.  Am I going to stop playing the game cause some middle school kid names his monk Dickstroker Spoogalot?  Probably not.  I will however,  continue being annoyed and ostracizing these people.

Totally understandable. My bad for not reading the server rules before making my char and forum account. I sent Hunter a PM requesting a name change.
dage07

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2010, 02:07:28 pm »

Sorry when i first made Potbowl i didn't read the server rules, ill send a email to hunter asking for a name change. Hope i didn't offend anyone.
necrophagist

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2010, 02:35:08 pm »

Honest question:

If profanity in names is not allowed, shouldn't that carry over to in game chat and the forums also?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2010, 03:09:04 pm »

There is a difference between naming yourself Shithead and saying shithead in chat or on the forums. Not saying anyone is naming their selves shithead or being a shithead, just using it as an example.

necrophagist

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2010, 04:12:10 pm »

There is a difference between naming yourself Shithead and saying shithead in chat or on the forums. Not saying anyone is naming their selves shithead or being a shithead, just using it as an example.

Mind explaining how that is different?

I'm not trying to troll here. Just trying to understand why any and all language is allowed, but character names are very strict.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2010, 04:44:32 pm »

Honestly, profanity is a part of life now and days. I can understand people get pised at someone who uses "fuck" or something over and over again in one sentance or something like that, but I dont understand why someone would get pissed at someone using profanity here and there. To me though someone with the name "Shithead" is like someone constantly using profanity because the word "Shithead" is always there. Someone that says "shithead" in chat is differant because it's not always there. And some of these names could also show how intelligant someone is. I know I wouldn't group with someone name Shithead. Why would you name a character something like that anyways? I mean if you play for hours and hours would would you want to see Shithead on your screen all day. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 204