Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:44:44 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Godtank or Warrior5 whatever your name is  (Read 7582 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2014, 11:30:12 am »

1st Warrior5 let's get the name calling in the air you are a tool, to say insinuate that I have zero dedication to the growth and progress of this server.. lets see..

393 days 23hrs and 5 mins /play as per this post invested into EZ through thick and thin..You know how many hours of that was sitting there getting killed over and over and over reloading trying this and that attempting to bring somewhat balance? How much Hard Data I have submitted real numbers not opinions.

Just because you are having a challenged time with EZ doesn't mean by far the content is hard.

It's so easy to sit where you sit and point upward (sounds familiar), but remember 3 fingers are pointing back at yourself. Just because you feel like you have earned big boy pants doesn't by far mean you have..

Oh, and as for the no one ever helped you, quit playing the victim.

Before you get your fingers spewing more garbage, ask around I'm sure you will find out Fugitive does have a soft spot in his heart to drag new players through and give tons of plat, esse, sls or whatever they may need.

Just to get your shit straight

I've brought up 6 new toons all the way to break into T9 without any help from main machine grp with in the last 3 months(approx 1 month play time, and no cloth classes) 5UCv2 1 UCv3 1 UW all T8 strike augs (havent funded the T9 strikes yet)

It's beyond easy for a Fuqstiq to holler at elites and spew and QQ we don't want walk up hill in snow 3 miles barefooted, but think of this by the time you get to that, the road is built with a bus system and free fare and you still complain..

Final Thing, posting after HB said get on topic to get a final word in is very disrespectful

Yeah ooc is a cesspool of 15 year old /q jokes and complaining about newbie questions. Nothing warm and fuzzy about it, unfortunately. The only thing warm and fuzzy about the server is the devs, the content and the occasional friends you make.

And if I'm hearing correctly, T9s are saying they can get chars to lvl 78 in a matter of weeks.

Try doing it again without your T9 support crew. Or any support crew. The game is absolutely not easy if you haven't already beat it. As for bringing up other folks, I think that defeats the purpose, and isn't a reason to claim the server is easy. Those who do it without help are probably having more fun anyway.

Regardless, I've never had a T9 volunteer to bring my entire crew up from qvic to T9 and to spends weeks doing it... if that's actually happening this server has nicer folks than I thought.

I was here when LDON charms were the only way to get a UC too. It's much much easier now. That said, the server has evolved. The gear has changed - theres a lot more of it. Let's not whine about newbies getting x item easier anymore because the fact is, getting to T9 truly from scratch as a new player is not easy - it's incredibly *!^@(#=@! hard.

This is my last non-parse post. Apologies to you Hate for going off topic.

True.

However, I'm getting really tired of hearing end game folk constantly complain about newbies and QQ. I'm sure I'm not the only one. These guys don't realize the real QQ is coming from them, and everyone who isn't T9 knows it. Maybe this server needs some new blood and a few less cranky old geezers.

"It's easier for you to get UCv1 omfg I'm quitting!"

Newsflash, anyone who is already T9 isn't quitting... they obviously enjoy the server enough to get to T9, and the devs do a great job of adding new content. We should be more worried about not gaining new players as they become disgruntled by all the end game whining.

This is flat out wrong on all levels and coming from a guy who has been in the end game a little too long if you ask me. This server has a problem with end game guys complaining non stop, not newbies complaining. This is a perfect example of it - sorry to say. This is all blatantly untrue ask anyone who isn't T9.

Try bringing up a new batch of characters truly from scratch before you go on a rant like this Fugi.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:42:57 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 12:08:30 pm »

Ditto...

Grin

Just a point of fact. Fugi was helpful to me when I was getting my crew up... moreso in a few key tips than any help (which I did not ask for).

FYI it is folks like Fugi who are usually the first in new zones. New end zones are usually extremely hard and it can take months of wipes etc to get it balanced. When I joined they were doing it in t5 which was a nightmare zone, esp if you did not have a wiki.

And trust me when I say I rarely come to support him.. 1 because he does not need it and 2. (and I mean this in the best way possible) because he can be a prick.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 12:16:09 pm »

That 1st in zone stuff has since been way passed to awesome players like

Brunaa
Rymo
Dimur

and the list can go on

-Hate"
Bigoh

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 12:20:25 pm »

Fugi is like the annoying big brother everyone hates to love but when it comes down to it we love him because when we really need help he's the first one in line to do it. As far as this server being hard, LOL!!!! I've been back (completely fresh toons) since August 24th. I've gotten some help but not as much as I've seen some people get. I haven't bought hardly any of my progression gear either. I have 5 uc2s and a uc on 6th, uw3 a lot of augs that are all upgraded to 9s. Anyone complaining about how hard this server is, well you suck. I remember when t5 came out, oh man now that was hard. There was no clickie stonewall for warriors, no high level strike augs and no mitigation pets, no shield of ages, you new guys don't know hard. Anyways I just wanted to rant and call fugi a newb but also remind people you gotta earn the right to call him a newb, not just throw it out there cause you think you know him. <3 you fugi.

~Bigoh the Original Napoleonn~
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:22:07 pm by Bigoh » Logged
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 01:27:49 pm »

Enough of this group hug...I hate you Fugi!!!!!!  I mean that from the bottom of my heart.  See you in-game where I can hate you more.....I love hating you, Fugi...now get out of the van and put your hands behind your back!  Grin  Shocked  Cool

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 01:28:43 pm »

!! using the fuzzy Handcuffs again?

-Hate"
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 01:38:11 pm »

lets see, Fugi help me.........T5, I was stuck for days on necklace, he got it for me lol

that was back when you needed every piece to progress.......yeah its harder now im sure.....

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 01:40:31 pm »

Fugi can be abrasive to people who dont know him....but bottom line is he and some other players are trailblazers here. Not so much as in "I'm in this zone first and killed this mob" but in "Huh....a new toy/feature! Lets rip this apart and see what makes it tick!"

Blarr. Fugi, Dim, etc.....these are the guys who are giving the top end feedback that helps Management tweak content so that when the rest of us DO hit it we can enjoy and progress rather than smack our safety helmets into the keyboard and scream "Hateborne bad!!! Hateborne BAD!!"

Few players have helped as many as much as those three. Period. That earns them a lot of leeway from me when they have their "What the %^&@& kind of shit are you on today??" moments (which we all have).

In other words....

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:43:15 pm by mpano66 » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 04:36:29 pm »

I've been on the server a long time too and have seen all these guys at their best and worst.

I'm just sick of all the T9 whining is all. My point was made.

And to those of you saying you started a scratch group with zero assistance plat, gear, augs or anything and got to T9 in weeks... I call BS. No one does that when they have support chars - it would be dumb.

Regardless you still have vast knowledge about the game and progression it would take a true newbie months or years to understand.

Also Fugi I never meant to imply you don't care about improving the server, I just want you to stop leading the T9 QQ charge and to stop being a hypocrit about it. I respect you and a lot of guys on this server (apart from when you call me a tool).

As for my off topic message after hate, I had it all typed up when he posted, which is why I added the apology. Considering I also complimented the devs in the same post, which I do a lot because they deserve it, I think he will let it slide.

Also I don't want someone to bring me up. I want to do it myself like I did before. That's the fun part.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:26:37 pm by warrior5 » Logged

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 06:28:31 pm »

Color me confused. You refuse to believe anyone with access to supertoons would bring toons up from scratch without help.... And yes you refuse help and want to bring up your toons from scratch?

Believe in yourself! Tongue

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 07:11:25 pm »

As for my off topic message after hate, I had it all typed up when he posted, which is why I added the apology. Considering I also complimented the devs in the same post, which I do a lot because they deserve it, I think he will let it slide.

So we can insult you and call you names....as long as we compliment someone afterward?  Well where to begin.........

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 08:50:21 pm »

Color me confused. You refuse to believe anyone with access to supertoons would bring toons up from scratch without help.... And yes you refuse help and want to bring up your toons from scratch?

Believe in yourself! Tongue

Two hugely different things. If I truly earned a T9 group and all the plat, augs etc. that goes with it, I'm going to use it. What I would refuse is someone taking my toons all the way to T9 - it would spoil the fun of doing it once myself first. A little help here and there is part of the game, but if anyone is getting walked through all the tiers without doing the work at least once on their own I feel bad for them.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 08:52:40 pm »

So we can insult you and call you names....as long as we compliment someone afterward?  Well where to begin.........

huh? I swear orthanos..  Lips sealed

Madthrok

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 03:30:57 pm »

What does any of this have to do with the fact that I am looking to buy some Superior Light Stones? This server is about meeeeeee.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)