Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:30:56 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pets and shiny broken things  (Read 6635 times)
Chameleonn

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2014, 05:38:01 am »

Possible that when you summon your pet - it checks what weapon you have access too and then just equip it

possible that the nec and mag epic click to summon pet be reduced a bit - not asking for instant just less waiting

could a mag just summon the necklace onto the pet (any pet ) and it will equip it - but still be able to give the necklace to new ppl so they know what is going on

how awesome would it be if you sent a tell to some one and they are zone`ing and teh tell still gets deliverd - aka qeue tells -

little bird told me - EZ might get private logging server - what this will mean - you can use the MQ2AutoLogin.ini that we all have now - without going the check what the hell the servers number is for today (eqlsPlayerData.ini) via EQemu logging thingy

and then you can use somethign like this -

cd C:\"Program Files (x86)"\Sony\EverQuest\
START C:\"Program Files (x86)"\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe patchme
PING localhost -n 15 -w 750 >> NULL
cd /D D:\EverQuest\
cd D:\EverQuest\
START D:\EverQuest\eqgame.exe patchme

adn with one button you log in 6 or more toons while you go have a smoek

can not thank hateborne enough for extending the pets haste spells

and that other dude that runs all this crap for us so we can have fun - GRIN
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 10:26:05 am »

Possible that when you summon your pet - it checks what weapon you have access too and then just equip it

It is possible but would take some quest coding legwork.

possible that the nec and mag epic click to summon pet be reduced a bit - not asking for instant just less waiting

Will talk to the bossman to find out what feels right without being too short (likely 5s across the board for pet summoning).

could a mag just summon the necklace onto the pet (any pet ) and it will equip it - but still be able to give the necklace to new ppl so they know what is going on

No, that isn't possible without a MASSIVE bit of quest code.

how awesome would it be if you sent a tell to some one and they are zone`ing and teh tell still gets deliverd - aka qeue tells -

This is possible but would take a few weeks of revising the source, which is time consuming. It would also constantly hit the database to store the messages while the character is zoning, which means more lag.

little bird told me - EZ might get private logging server - what this will mean - you can use the MQ2AutoLogin.ini that we all have now - without going the check what the hell the servers number is for today (eqlsPlayerData.ini) via EQemu logging thingy

No idea. *shrug*

can not thank hateborne enough for extending the pets haste spells

Grin

and that other dude that runs all this crap for us so we can have fun - GRIN

That'd be the bossman, Hunter :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chameleonn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 06:25:16 am »

could all pet classes pleaseeee get the pet haste spell on there leg items - it will free up one spell slot - or just get summonend with the buff on them - also check if there master has the deffence spell and sommer get summonend with that on (saveing spell slot 2)

when you zone or put pet in pocket it looses the perma haste/deffence spells - how much work is it so said pet not FORGET what i just gave it

could the mag pet necklace spell please be a group spell - but would rather have him summon it "onto" all the pets that are up at the moment and they just equip it with out noticeing that their master didnt give it too them

wondering how that private logging server is going that akka is bizzy implementing

the illusion mask (from MR hollowween) could it get a function to JUST illi pets in grp/raid - bloody things are to big for the dps they are doing Smiley

and as always we all appreciate what Hate/Akka do for us with their free time
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 11:30:53 am »

the illusion mask (from MR hollowween) could it get a function to JUST illi pets in grp/raid - bloody things are to big for the dps they are doing Smiley

hell to the no.... leave the mask alone..

if you dont like the pet size then you have a couple of options... you can cast the druid group wolf illusion with MGB...kind of a waste OR you can make a hotkey that is a F1 and then keypress your shoulders... then you just hit that twice and you will have an army of lizzards with lizzard pets.....

dont fark up the mask plz.....

make a hotkey to make all pet classes cast the haste spell on pets...dont be so lazzy!:)

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 04:21:45 pm »

Are also pet illusion spells that drop in game too if you think pets are too large.  I dont use pet classes so it doesnt bother me but I can see where you are coming from.  There are just other ways to deal with pets that are not sized to your liking (pet shrink spells work as well)

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 04:30:03 pm »

Yeah, I just use either shrink spell or shrink clicky.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=62433

It's what I'm using.

If I really feel lazy, I just pop either pet illusion spell; black rat or water snake. lol
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:42:12 pm by Kelordis » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64991
  • Total Topics: 5054