Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:31:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T10 Progression  (Read 5722 times)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2017, 10:29:40 am »

T10's been out for awhile, as noted on the spoiler thread. Is there a way to make it so we can get all of the quest lines for armor without each being mutually exclusive? I understand that the faction itself will change due to the interconnected mechanics, but if we were still allowed to get our armors after completing to ally of each line, a flag on our account to allow trades. We would still have to turn in tokens, but I want to be able to go back to each faction once complete.

I feel I'm pretty typical when I say I have a 16 man crew running through here, and I have to have 5 times 8 tokens for each of them to unlock all the armors. This simply is not at all practical, I want to get armor just for my main fighting crew first (you will be ally around the time you have enough tokens for main group, no way for extended groups,) then work through the next factions. I want to be full T10 before having to kill just for tokens to backflag my extended group.

Without this flag in place, all faction for 10 of my toons is useless, and has to be grinded again 750ish kills times 14 which is days of play time to redo something I've already earned.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 10:53:42 am by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 10:44:27 am »

I feel I'm pretty typical when I say I have a 16 man crew running through here, and I have to have 5 times 8 tokens for each of them to unlock all the armors. This simply is not at all practical, I want to get armor just for my main fighting crew first (you will be ally around the time you have enough tokens for main group, no way for extended groups,) then work through the next factions. I want to be full T10 before having to kill just for tokens to backflag my extended group.

I have 18 toon army and I finished all of their token requirements for Orcs (yes, casters included) before getting the Allied Faction.

So I would say that its completely doable.

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 10:55:43 am »

There's no way I will have enough at this rate for them all. RNG ftw here, but one should not be exclusive of the other is the point. I will be ally before having half the coins I need at this rate, I am past gloves and half way to arms now. Grogan in my guild did not get enough coins to outfit his crew before ally, I am not an atypical situation in this.

I am requesting that once we have maxed faction we are flagged for turn ins to that faction permanently on a toon by toon basis to secure what we have already earned.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:10:27 am by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 12:06:52 pm »

@wolfegunr,

Why do you want to complete all 3 factions on any toon anyway? - You plan on making ultimate armor for your whole crew? - If that's the case, then the effort to farm 3x8 tokens per toon is more than reasonable, in my opinion

Ultimate armor is optional - You dont have to do it to complete t10 - If you wish to do so, work for it - If you want gear from a certain faction, farm it - I do not follow your ambition of completing 3 factions on all toons, without going ultimate armor.

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 07:18:37 pm »

I am requesting that once we have maxed faction we are flagged for turn ins to that faction permanently on a toon by toon basis to secure what we have already earned.

If this is your main concern, then you have nothing to worry about.

I started with Sarnaks (Allied but with only 6 toons with complete armors), moved to Orcs (Allied and complete armor for all toons) and now doing Gnolls.

I still have the quest armors for Sarnaks and can still do turn-ins when I have tokens.

Granted you can only have 19 Quests active at a given time though.

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 07:51:15 pm »

Ekiir, yes I am doing ultimate for everyone. And saying it's optional is that same old argument we heard about UC, strike augs, shields and earrings... not to mention that having a warrior as main tank is optional. Turns out what is optional today is required tomorrow.

Also, I think you missunderstood, I intend to farm the tokens, I just don't want to have to chose to finish all my toons with the armor quest before moving onto sarnaks and orcs. With the current system as I understand it, once you move factions you have to start from scratch.

Synthaxx if that is true than yes that answers my question however it sounds like If I were to close the quest in my log that I would be sol. I just want the quest to stay with me in the completed section so I can turn in the coins when I want, this way I can get all the armor on my main crew then backfarm the coins for the other toons.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 08:08:10 pm »

Synthaxx if that is true than yes that answers my question however it sounds like If I were to close the quest in my log that I would be sol. I just want the quest to stay with me in the completed section so I can turn in the coins when I want, this way I can get all the armor on my main crew then backfarm the coins for the other toons.

I just did it, it works. I was ally with Sarnak and moved on without turning in tokens. Went back hailed the Sarnak guy got all my quessts back...turned in a token and got the gear.

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 10:51:44 pm »

Like I said its possible and you have nothing to worry about. I have 7 Sarnak active quests on my toons right now and I can turn in armor tokens whenever I have extra.

Keep in mind though, like I said earlier, you can only have 19 active quests at a time and each faction gives 8 quests (7 armor quests and 1 weapon quest).

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 11:46:41 pm »

Keep in mind though, like I said earlier, you can only have 19 active quests at a time and each faction gives 8 quests (7 armor quests and 1 weapon quest).

Not an issue since you can drop the quests and pick them back up when you want to do the token turn in.

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 11:51:29 pm »

Not an issue since you can drop the quests and pick them back up when you want to do the token turn in.

Ohh cool, that I didnt know. At first I thought if you loose it, you gotta do another 750kill quest or start the faction quest all over.

Glad Loyal cleared that up

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 09:45:12 am »

Awsome, thank you loyal. My mind is at ease.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64989
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 243