Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 05:40:21 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Sleeper's Tomb Issues  (Read 17974 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2020, 03:39:06 pm »

When Akka announced that the GSS drop rate had been upped a bit it seemed reasonable for the amount of time spent but that appears to be gone again.  Doubles / Triples don't really seem to do much anymore except the pp bags, not even where single loot was a few years ago.

The drop rate has always been exceedingly rare, there NEVER was a time they dropped more plentifully than they do now.  The whole point I'm trying to make is to give QUANTIFIABLE feedback with hard numbers that the development staff can compare to the numbers they have and intend.  You completely debase your argument when you spit out shit you can't prove, THE SKY IS FALLING tactics don't work when pleading for current rates to be reconsidered and your baseless claim that drop rates were somehow way better before but now suck so bad that double and triple modifiers have absolutely no effect on them is retarded and counter productive.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 03:46:59 pm by Dimur » Logged
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2020, 03:18:05 am »

Yes your right no loot has ever been changed without a notice, I must have been living in a dream for the past few years. Unfortunately I was just never so anal to keep such stats on everything, my apologies.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 06:22:14 am by neccos » Logged
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2020, 07:53:26 am »

Yes your right no loot has ever been changed without a notice, I must have been living in a dream for the past few years. Unfortunately I was just never so anal to keep such stats on everything, my apologies.

Hey now, its Dim's rectum that is the leading argument to effectuating some change, lets not pretend its a bad thing.

Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2020, 09:18:04 pm »

Multi-spawn ZeixshiKar needs to stopped. Every time a spectre is killed there is a chance a ZeixshiKar dragon pops. Unfortunately the zone doesn't check to see if there is already a ZeixshiKar present and spawn another one right on top. Here I have 4 ZeixshiKars and I'm only halfway thru the spiral ramp from the Library. The zone really needs to stop these multispawns.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2020, 10:46:04 pm »

I agree, this is like the third time in this feedback thread its been asked and has yet to be acknowledged. Can the triggered warders be set to unique spawns and not spawn multiple mobs?  The Zeix fight is easily the hardest and most OP in the zone with the full wipe dt dot along with the 2 Sleeper guardians as well as Zeix pet mobs PER Zeix, it is barely manageable with one up, nearly impossible with 2 or 3 up and good fucking luck when you spawn 4 or 5. Is my understanding that it is just a simple flag you enable in the npc table to flag a spawn as unique so only one can be up wrong? If so, just add a condition to the spawn trigger to add If npc zeix id NOT EXISTS, spawn npc zeix.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2020, 09:18:56 am »

Multi-spawn ZeixshiKar needs to stopped. Every time a spectre is killed there is a chance a ZeixshiKar dragon pops. Unfortunately the zone doesn't check to see if there is already a ZeixshiKar present and spawn another one right on top. Here I have 4 ZeixshiKars and I'm only halfway thru the spiral ramp from the Library. The zone really needs to stop these multispawns.

This "should" be fixed now. I tested it a fair bit, spawning little axe guys and making him spawn and could not get 2 up at the same time. Hopefully this fixes it.

neccos

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2020, 10:16:22 pm »

Regarding new sleeper weps that allow a slot 29 could the lore be taken away so u can get another Ultimate aug if u are using 2 one handers ?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 07:05:31 am by neccos » Logged
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2020, 12:09:47 pm »

Regarding new sleeper weps that allow a slot 29 could the lore be taken away so u can get another Ultimate aug if u are using 2 one handers ?

Good point, but no. Having (1) UW Augment is good enough. Sorry.

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2020, 12:48:19 pm »

isnt possable to make the augments lore and not lore on type ? u can use 2 diffrents ( not 2x Wideswing arc ) but style like ( 1xwideswing arc + 1x lifetap / or or or ... ) ...

Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2020, 02:57:56 pm »

Is it possible to stop the Sleeper adds STUNS. This is the only reason why teams wipe in there. There are chain stuns by multiple Sleeper adds along with AoE dots. With the stuns nothing can be activated. No pally attack/heals are possible and no trigger cures usuable. Without the stuns it is at least a doable challenge, instead of an annoying impossibility. Thanks.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2020, 07:40:43 pm »

Is it possible to stop the Sleeper adds STUNS. This is the only reason why teams wipe in there. There are chain stuns by multiple Sleeper adds along with AoE dots. With the stuns nothing can be activated. No pally attack/heals are possible and no trigger cures usuable. Without the stuns it is at least a doable challenge, instead of an annoying impossibility. Thanks.

Is no one able to do it?

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2020, 08:37:03 pm »

I don't think the ones who can will bother, considering the loot table is shared with other mobs in the zone. If she spawns while I am killing shit, sure I'll go kill it, but I sure as fuck am not going to bother repopping and clearing back down or clearing down to there and cycling instances since I might get a shitty plat bag worthy of dropping in T5 and 2 bane weapons you don't need anyhow since you are already able to kill her. At least Real Abyx drops 4 flowers, Sleeper has nothing to offer aside from 1 in 10 chance at best of dropping a GSS I would only throw in the bank. If the intent is an encounter that is challenging but drops loot as shitty as the always up warders, its working as intended.  Otherwise you can scale it back to being on par with the rest of the named encounters.

tl;dr The ones who can beat it have no incentive to bother with the hassle of forcing its spawn
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2020, 08:44:22 pm »

I don't think the ones who can will bother, considering the loot table is shared with other mobs in the zone. If she spawns while I am killing shit, sure I'll go kill it, but I sure as fuck am not going to bother repopping and clearing back down or clearing down to there and cycling instances since I might get a shitty plat bag worthy of dropping in T5 and 2 bane weapons you don't need anyhow since you are already able to kill her. At least Real Abyx drops 4 flowers, Sleeper has nothing to offer aside from 1 in 10 chance at best of dropping a GSS I would only throw in the bank. If the intent is an encounter that is challenging but drops loot as shitty as the always up warders, its working as intended.  Otherwise you can scale it back to being on par with the rest of the named encounters.

tl;dr The ones who can beat it have no incentive to bother with the hassle of forcing its spawn

What Dimur said +1

On the topic of killing Sleeper, its not hard - It's harder than before, sure, but far from impossible - Dimur has given perfect advise earlier in this thread on how to do it - Sure, if you throw yourself at her with 3-4 toons, You're not going to succeed, maybe with much luck, but it wont be a consistant farm.

So what's the scope of Sleeper - What is the event tuned for? - I kill it every time with no deaths, then again, I play more than 4 toons.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 08:48:30 pm by Ekiir » Logged

neccos

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2020, 02:34:11 pm »

Trying to update sleeper spells #files does not work and cant find any links - any help to be able to mem a sleeper spell ?
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2020, 06:45:33 pm »

ok 10 wipes on zex with 14 barely geared chars and get an epic pp bag in return, rewards are not worth the aggravation, this is like a T12 with out getting the T11 gear to be able to have a fighting chance - its not a logical or practical progression without a reasonable GSS drop rate.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 10:21:22 pm by neccos » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053