Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:26:16 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Titanium Vs SoF/SoD  (Read 26216 times)
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2010, 04:28:47 pm »

I have SoF and SoD client's , SoF works just fine but using the SoD client buffs don't show up and upon hailing the buff bot it shoots you across the zone 20k dmg.
Any ideas in getting this client to work? btw this is the correct steam version compatible with EMU.

No it isn't. Just by what you said i can already tell you're running Underfoot. You must have just recently bought SoD off Steam correct? Yeah that version is actually Underfoot (It SAYS it's SoD because it only flags Live accounts to use up through SoD content on Live, however it has up through Underfoot and is thus an Underfoot client.)

Only way to get SoD atm is Torrenting it sadly =/. Hang onto the client though. Underfoot is nearing compatability (as a matter of fact that buff issue should be fixed already, i don't think Hunter has updated source code in awhile.)

Blood of the Akkadian
Simp

bling bling

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 05:10:43 pm »

Bleh yeah I dl'd not too long ago, figured it out after poking around the files for abit. Thanks .

Zodiac - Monk - <i crit my pants>
Simp

bling bling

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2010, 05:12:32 pm »

On a side note loading into the game and to character select is considerably faster with this client too!

Zodiac - Monk - <i crit my pants>
Wordson

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 04:18:55 pm »

5. Mana cap appears to be Titanium only. The other two clients may progress their mana beyond that point without using the -mana augs. (SoF and SoD)

Can anyone explain this in depth? What do these augs do? When should one use these augs? I am a currently a titanium user and I play a cleric. I saw the augs on the newb vendor. When does the mana cap for us titanium users cap at?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 04:52:29 pm »

If you get so much mana that it becomes a negative number, then you'll know it's time.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2010, 02:13:52 pm »

I think the mana issue was resolved.

Another thing about SoD,it opens up so much more design content that can be used. Weapon models,NPC models,spell files,etc !

Here is the eqemu SoD development tracker.

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30909

Oh yea I'm pretty the link for SoD on that page from steam is actually now UF client. So dont buy it thinking its SoD unless your sure !
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 02:30:05 pm by Nindalf » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053