Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 10:08:15 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: T10 Goes Live Friday the 13th (11/13/15)  (Read 11629 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2015, 01:17:13 pm »

T10 Goes Live Friday the 13th

Yes, that is correct. No, you didn't misread it. T10 will be live on Friday the 13th for all. Thanks to the massive improvement made by Akkadius, I can continue the final stages of T10 before releasing it.

The zone is huge, the time investment will be similar to T5, but the sheer scale of the encounters make it awesome. I highly, HIGHLY advise you bring friends. ;-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 01:27:10 pm »

I am ready!

i think...

Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 10:09:13 pm »

Uhh..
T10 Goes Live Friday the 13th

I highly, HIGHLY advise you bring friends. ;-)

-Hate

So my raid of 18 is not enough?! You are basically saying I need to grab Kruciel and Kiwis (with their 12-18 toons each) and my group of 18 to go knock this out?! Oh man.. Kruciel! Kiwis! Help!!!

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 11:07:19 pm »

It's all 6 man UW SOA'd strike teams from here on out. Might as well add it to the wiki already. Lack of COH means your buff toons never need to leave nexus, which is also handy. Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 11:10:01 pm »

Unless you plan on having a UW druid and cleric good luck with that idea  Cheesy
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 08:54:55 am »

So what im being told the step from solo groups to full blown raids is being made?

Resists need to be around 5k per toon?

No CoH? (wtf)

And they hit like trains so no mass pulls.

Soooo everything that EZserver was about from t1 to t9 is negated in T10?

Not trying to be an ass, just curious if the information provided to me was true.

Keeze
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 09:14:40 am »

So what im being told the step from solo groups to full blown raids is being made?

No.

Resists need to be around 5k per toon?

No.

No CoH? (wtf)

Mechanics from boss fight would be skipped with the use of CoH / lev. Honestly you don't need either once you play around with the zone. Imagine t9 without coh, would it really matter? You go to the lake, you pull, you loot essence.

Yes.

Soooo everything that EZserver was about from t1 to t9 is negated in T10?

I know you have been around this server long enough to know this question is bullshit. When t5 came out, nobody trained it, When t6 came out nobody trained it. When t7 came out nobody trained it. When t8 came out nobody trained it. It is the first time something has been challenging since t8's initial release when mobs all Rampaged and proc'd 1 mil nukes on melees.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 09:19:40 am »

CoH/Levitate are disabled (for good reasons). There is an intrazone portal system to leap across the zone in a very huge way.

Leaving buffers at zone in will fail even if you had CoH enabled. Most kill credits are proximity based to prevent parking at zone-in.

5k resist is not required. If you want to be nearly immune to spells, then sure, 5k will heavily lower the damage you will receive. To say that you MUST have 5k is complete garbage though.

As Kruciel so accurately stated, every new tier is hard. This zone could technically be large pulls if you enjoy rezzing most of your team between pulls.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 09:44:09 am »

Unless you plan on having a UW druid and cleric good luck with that idea  Cheesy

I plan to play a year of the new fallout on playstation..

You know, the same thing 2/3s of the server did when the original T5 was released Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2015, 01:22:52 pm »

Thx for clairification. Look forward to getting that scared adrenaline dump back from the game !!!

Keeze
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2015, 03:48:15 pm »

I think the new feature where you lose 1 rank off your ROA per death is nice....puts some risk back in the game

Akito1221

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2015, 07:47:15 pm »

I understand that when most of the tiers were released you were unable to mass pull, but have they all suggested that you have a raid of other player or you should "bring friends Wink" to clear?
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 08:11:40 pm »

Yes, it's been quite common for end game content to be tackled by multiple players boxing their own group(s) in tandem with one another.
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2015, 10:49:53 pm »

Okay, when I was in there messing around during one of the beta testing rounds, (I think the second one) I noticed that the mobs were clumped together in certain areas. I waited until 1-2 were a lil ways away from the others and tried to 'peel' them. What I got was the entire cluster (must have been 20+) and of course they steamrolled my raid of 18.

So...about the mass pulling. Not sure if that is even an option we can decide on our own if we want to. I think the mechanics on some of those mobs will net us the entire group regardless.

I know Kruciel and a few others were doing pretty good in there so I know it can be done. I will have to play around with it a little bit more upon release, but that is what I saw when I messed around during beta.

Mix
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2015, 01:04:14 am »

I don't call big pulls training the zone  Lips sealed I thought we were referring to the UW grinding that has lead to pulling half of ToV at once hehe

By the way, I know the exact spot you're talking about and it is by far one of the hardest pull spots in the zone. I gave hate a color-coated map of the zone based on the beta difficulty and that whole area was in the yellow (meaning doable but many oh sh*t buttons must be used) Majority of the map was in the green though, I'm sure most people will be able to find stuff they can kill. Some areas will be troublesome, and a few very select areas are just flat out batshit insane and you'll need a friend to just split the pull size (or mez some archers!)
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64993
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 60