Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 08:38:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: EZ Server Code Update 2020  (Read 14972 times)
shawnluc

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2020, 02:13:35 pm »

Sarnaks are hitting while still very far away. They hit for 4k which adds up while they are being trained.
Orc plagueknights and bassilisk are still insanely fast. They are about as fast as the gnoll assassins before you fixed it.

Also I've had the Insane Goblin Familiar buff wear off mid pull even tho the buff said it still had 4h still on it. It turned my puller into instant swiss cheese.

Yeah gonna have to echo the long distance attack on the Sarnaks.

https://ibb.co/ZBT6KGC

Tobin
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 02:15:35 pm by shawnluc » Logged
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2020, 08:15:00 pm »

So I believe the speed elements were there to create a challenge in the zone, there does cross a line where it becomes more annoyance than challenge.

In all honesty, is this where you guys feel this is inline?

A lot of elements like this were removed in T10 during the overhaul because of this exact reasoning

Sometimes I have to discern between folks complaining to complain or things of genuine annoyance

EZ Server GM
OssoEnnio

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2020, 03:44:49 am »

There's a weird hiccup I encountered in Sunderock twice now.
January 23, 2020
1:35am pst
I had a pull of 10 mobs or so, fighting them a few minutes, and they suddenly disappear, reset to their starting locations.
The only thing I noticed that happened near simultaneously as the reset was "A thundercrack sounds as a portal opens up...."

A similar thing happened a few days ago, not sure what time or other noted coincidences.
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2020, 07:23:15 am »

1-20-2020

• Class Inks are now available on the Noobie Merchant
  • Removed class ink from all remaining loot tables
  • Fixed issues where Sleeper named were not operating under proper respawn times

Just a heads up, I'm still seeing inks on a bunch of anguish trash.

Hulkmad
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2020, 02:05:26 pm »

Notable Positive Updates

• Improved mob pathing, roam-box pathing, general mob pathing movement updates should be far smoother

Initial impressions from HoS based on attempts at zonepulling

- upon ZP hit, a number of mobs will instantly warp directly on top of you

- throughout the pull while mobs are moving towards target, some mobs will find their way through walls and other obstacles, resulting in mobs hitting you in the back, or from the sides outside of your cone of attack/riposte

- pathing on all other mobs behaving as expected seems to have improved greatly.

//Ekiir

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2020, 02:39:45 pm »

The big problem with the warping mobs is when a mob warps onto you, it ends up at your 0,0 location...large mobs warping means EQ actually puts them behind you and you get wrecked.  Normally you can mitigate this by moving back when the mob warps onto you, the problem I'm seeing is that you get a glut of mobs warping onto you and subsequently behind you on the initial aggro but when you path back to keep them in front of you, more shit warps onto you and ends up behind you...it's almost like it's pulsing a check for if your x,y,z has changed and if so it summons again.

One other thing of note, this seems to be specific to the super fast runspeed trash mobs in the zone, the ones that serve not real purpose like the beetles, iksar skeletons, fiery demons, servant of the gods, zombie dogs, and the ones that do serve a purpose of humoring me, Uncle Bob and Chester the Undead molester.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 03:29:56 pm by Dimur » Logged
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2020, 02:41:12 am »

Just so its on record on the forums, the warping issue is being looked into. It's there as a result of another issue which I won't go into full detail there right now, but another dev who had a family member pass away recently and I will be taking a look at it when things settle down for him

EZ Server GM
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2020, 11:19:15 am »

Any chance NPC summon could be disabled off the boss mobs in hillsofshade in the meantime?  The warping is annoying but you can deal with it by backing up, but if you spawn a boss mob and shit warps behind, you can't back up or you get summoned and then everything ends up behind you and it's lights out.  Without the summon component, you have a chance to eat some damage from behind but can reposition to account for it.
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2020, 05:10:12 am »

Akkadius,
The run speed in T10 is a real annoyance. And then the sarnaks hitting incessantly even tho they are a mile away is just plain nuisance as there is no way to offset this midpull.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Warrchar

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2020, 04:51:07 pm »

You guys complaining about mob warp in the HoS zone with zonepulls....you should take a little,  umm halloween island vacation. Maybe visit the north shore and really take some time to look down over the island while your up there, its really very nice.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 04:54:25 pm by Warrchar » Logged
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2020, 06:20:11 pm »

Non issue since my last post, found a place that works regardless of warp and summon mechanics, but kudos on the tip.
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2020, 01:15:39 pm »

sleepers weapons when equipped with epic aug do not seem to be working, ie shaman honor will not cast when equipped in a sleepers wep.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 05:26:43 am by neccos » Logged
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2020, 02:21:58 pm »

nothing posted in the change log that the ninja no longer works in sleepers, why ? Can bosses not despawn then, hardly time to get to them.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 03:04:26 pm by neccos » Logged
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2020, 03:01:00 pm »

Group cure reward item doesn't seem to be working anymore
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 08:47:14 am by neccos » Logged
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2020, 01:42:05 pm »

Is the ability for all mobs in ST to now be able to see through invis, specifically the invis cast with the Spirit of the Ninja clickie, intended?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 190