Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:22:50 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Brawler Charm  (Read 5655 times)
Balthor2
« on: July 19, 2010, 06:22:40 am »

Looking over brawler charm I see that it boosts chance to crit with
h2h,1hs,2hb,2hs,piercing,kick,bash,flyingkick,frenzy and I am missing something.

Curious about the 2hb. Not sure if anyone even uses that type of weapon. Rangers get no love cause archery is left out.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 09:58:34 am »

The chance to crit on brawlers does not work currently.

greenshag

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 10:05:11 am »

Rangers get no love cause archery is left out.

Does archery count as piercing for the purpose of damage calculation and bonuses like the Brawler Charm?
Balthor2
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 01:10:08 pm »

Yea its just another thing I saw when going over effects and spells.
I only have a brawler on a couple characters because when I stop being lazy I'll be getting ultimate charm. Should only take more time then I care to think about.

Was told there are some caps on the server and basically you are at those caps so some of the focuses you see just wont work.
Cant, you are already at the cap.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 03:20:45 pm »

It doesn't even say what the effect is for me (using SoD client).  It only lists the right-click nexus gate.

In fact I think all of the charms are that way.

As far as archery, I'd like to know if there's any way to make procs work on it, both the combat innates that rangers get, and/or augments (ie life tap).  Obviously augments would require slots for them, which bows don't currently have (and the slot they do have doesn't even work right on SoD client).

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 03:26:31 pm »

On the brawlers charm, currently the only thing that is working is the haste. Some say the haste cap is already reached but I attempt more swings when wearing brawlers than not. There is some parsing data somewhere on the forums that shows more attempts but the same crit rate and such as that.

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 04:59:37 pm »

It doesn't even say what the effect is for me (using SoD client).  It only lists the right-click nexus gate.

In fact I think all of the charms are that way.

As far as archery, I'd like to know if there's any way to make procs work on it, both the combat innates that rangers get, and/or augments (ie life tap).  Obviously augments would require slots for them, which bows don't currently have (and the slot they do have doesn't even work right on SoD client).

+1, wish I could augment my bows  Sad

gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 05:17:29 pm »

If you load up a titanium client, it will allow you to add the mossy tundra V to the ranger bow.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 12:08:43 pm »

Yeah that's what I mean it doesn't work right with SoD.

I guess the ranger epic bow does have a type 4 slot (procs).   I wouldn't know I haven't had any luck in qvic...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64991
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 207