Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 04:13:22 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Zones Converted to Scripted Loot! (4-6-16)  (Read 22161 times)
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2016, 11:53:59 pm »

Stones I can remove. Accident from copy/paste. Cards are still credits, which are still charms. :-P

-Hate
So wait, does this mean now it's harder to obtain Illusionist Cards since they share slot with other cards?

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2016, 12:35:09 am »

Only Illusionist Cards could drop in 6, this has not changed (mostly). Boss can drop other cards in 6 now though.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2016, 12:46:57 am »

Ah gotcha

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2016, 12:55:42 pm »

Stones I can remove. Accident from copy/paste. Cards are still credits, which are still charms. :-P

-Hate
The Stones are still dropping in pub instance. To be exactly just got one off Balrog.

Only Illusionist Cards could drop in 6, this has not changed (mostly). Boss can drop other cards in 6 now though.

-Hate
Seeing various cards dropping off lv6 trash instead of Illusionist Card.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2016, 01:32:46 pm »

Just adjusted loot script to remove Stone from bosses in LDON6. The chance for ANY card did exist in LDON6 before, it was just hilariously rare (more so than charms...).

-Hate

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2016, 12:14:11 pm »

Running T6 now, twice OOM poofed, once with 3 mobs up the other with 1 mob up. waited, waited, waited and he does not respawn.

Also, yeah seems like OOM should go back to his drop of charms and a weapon at least and the OOM chest should at the least drop 1 essence every time, cause doing runs without any essences is well....meh

cash seems....ehh, bad? IDK, I will start paying attention to each run more closely for averages of plat dropping chests and tally it up.

It just seems weird that you go from T5 dropping all kinds of plat bags (small ones, but still) and a regular rate of essences. Doing a flag should damn near net you close to 70 or so essences at least. Being how I just did a flag, I ended up with 82 essences from T5.......

Then you come to T6 and its kinda barren by comparison. Not saying T5 is wrong, cause it seems correct for content/progression. At least imo, the drops seem correct in T5.

Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2016, 01:10:59 pm »

I've never understood this ever-present fallacy that because one zone drops a certain amount of X item, any zone more difficult needs to drop at minimum X+1 of that item.

The amount of plat/value items dropping in the game has absolutely sky-rocketed over the last year, to the point that it would take multiple tiers of progression dropping 0 plat to even put a dent in the massively inflated economy.

Blarr!
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2016, 02:04:10 pm »

I've never understood this ever-present fallacy that because one zone drops a certain amount of X item, any zone more difficult needs to drop at minimum X+1 of that item.

And, ok, point taken. I was just pointing that out. And, we used to all do T6 as our cash crop. Somewhere along the line it changed.

The amount of plat/value items dropping in the game has absolutely sky-rocketed over the last year, to the point that it would take multiple tiers of progression dropping 0 plat to even put a dent in the massively inflated economy.

and yes, from an old school approach you are correct. But, not everyone, even some of us older players have a billion + in our banks on several toons. But, I get where you are coming from that the server is plat rich and that plat is very deflated as a currency. The real currencies now are the items, not plat like it was a year ago. However, plat is still used very often in the game to make the augs, UW's, necks, etc, etc and it is still to an extent a viable trade option to lower tier and newer players that are coming up through the ranks.

So, I would have to disagree that we need several non plat dropping tiers to make up this ground, because that would just deplete the older player's bank accounts and force us backwards yet again for yet one more thing, plat to make our newer and newer augs, necks, UW's, etc.

In closing, I still <3 you tho Blarr $$
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 02:06:25 pm by rent » Logged

castaway5

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2016, 03:14:02 pm »

I agree with Rent, if literally qvic-t5 dropped any less plat when i barely make any to make up for instance repop cost i would have to call my eq days over.
wendel

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2016, 03:42:45 pm »

Running T6 now, twice OOM poofed, once with 3 mobs up the other with 1 mob up. waited, waited, waited and he does not respawn.

This happened to me as well... It actually takes me about an hour to clear Anguish, so it's a big let down at the end Sad
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2016, 04:15:18 pm »

This happened to me as well... It actually takes me about an hour to clear Anguish, so it's a big let down at the end Sad

takes me 5 hours!

wendel

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2016, 05:00:00 pm »

takes me 5 hours!

that must include a nap!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2016, 05:20:31 pm »

Also, yeah seems like OOM should go back to his drop of charms and a weapon at least and the OOM chest should at the least drop 1 essence every time, cause doing runs without any essences is well....meh

cash seems....ehh, bad? IDK, I will start paying attention to each run more closely for averages of plat dropping chests and tally it up.

It just seems weird that you go from T5 dropping all kinds of plat bags (small ones, but still) and a regular rate of essences. Doing a flag should damn near net you close to 70 or so essences at least. Being how I just did a flag, I ended up with 82 essences from T5.......

Then you come to T6 and its kinda barren by comparison. Not saying T5 is wrong, cause it seems correct for content/progression. At least imo, the drops seem correct in T5.

So, it looks like I forgot to include plat bags on trash mobs and typo'ed the npc id for Mata. New instances and they should be dropping goodies again. Smiley

-Hate

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2016, 05:26:51 pm »

nice, thanks for that Hate

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2016, 05:11:01 pm »

Just completed a t6 run (farming AA) and dint get an esse from any mob nor the one that should have been in the chest at the end....noticed the epic book was in the first chest i opened on the steps (the book is normally in the center chest with the esse)  Huh

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053