Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 01:30:49 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Misc Updates/Notes/Things! (4-25-16)  (Read 12334 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 09:34:16 am »

Damn, Brun....sorry to hear that! Hopefully he fixes that for ya.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 09:53:34 am »

Thats very nice to do it now with the UW I just did my UW XII yesterday and cant use it now anymore ? I am working in T10 have done all the quests except kill 1000 Plague ( have done 700 now ) have all armor but cant get the next lvl 79 ? When will it be to get lvl 79 ? I thought the plagues are for epic and not to lvl up. Some further information would be really nice and not just going ahead to make the game some people which really working hard on it unplayable. Or go and give me my 100 essences back and give me my UW XI with all the augs Hatstomp IV, Ultimate Protection IV, and Epic 9.0 :p

As explained in the email, converted it back down to XI and added 100 Essence of Sunderock item (quest result) in your claim bank.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 01:20:39 am »

Thanks Hate thats very kind of you I was just shocked about it  Kiss
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 06:01:35 pm »

UW should be tier not tier +1 imo.

Also on the note of server losses I handed in a 20kAA crystal after akka's changes and was not awarded with the aa. I received the message but did not receive the aa. Would like these aa back but more importantly folks should be checking their /AA to ensure they actually receive aa from crystal hand-ins.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 10:03:43 am »

UW should be tier not tier +1 imo.

Also on the note of server losses I handed in a 20kAA crystal after akka's changes and was not awarded with the aa. I received the message but did not receive the aa. Would like these aa back but more importantly folks should be checking their /AA to ensure they actually receive aa from crystal hand-ins.

I think you need to look at UW again. It's tier + 1 because UW is 2 levels higher than the tier (qvic = UW, cazic = UW2, t1 = UW3). So your character has to be high enough level to zone into the next tier for you to do UW for the tier you are working.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 166