Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 09:22:11 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: EZ Update 6-6-2016  (Read 14663 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2016, 12:04:44 am »

Socho Darkpaw, of the Blackburrow in an attempt to make an alliance with the Vampires of Sunderock to defeat the Orcs of Norrath traveled to Sunderock. Once there he sought out the vampire clan, he only knew of the Mistmoore Vampire Mayong Mistmoore. He found the vampire clan close to the mortal’s Sunderock outpost. While he came in peace with his intentions he was immediately captured and savagely beaten. He was thrown at the feet of the Sunderock Vampire elders. The vampire elders told him for his interference in their affairs his clan would be made to suffer.

The vampire elders sent a plagueborn messenger from from Sunderock to Antonica. The message was to a trusted vampire, Mayong Mistmoore.

T10 Expedition: 'Enslaved Undead Gnolls'
  • Drop :: Vampire quest items now drop instead of bandit  
  • Task :: Completion now rewards 30 Hive Shards
  • Task :: Lockout now occurs on zone in of Blackburrow
  • NPCs :: Now scale between T9 and T10 difficulty
  • NPCs :: Now see through invisibility

Multi-Tier Expedition: 'Conquer the Proving Grounds'
  • NPCs :: Scaling of NPC's is now fixed based on the tier essence chosen and not average player level
  • Drop :: SLS and GLS drop rates have been adjusted to benefit players more
  • Drop :: Essence drop rates have been increased heavily  
  • Drop :: When choosing an essence, there is now a confirmation window asking the player if they are sure that they want to chose the essence  
  • Task :: Now enforces lockout when essence is initially chosen
  • Task :: Is now re-enabled with a lockout of 3 days

Changelog
  • Implemented alternate T10 progression expedition 'Enslaved Undead Gnolls!', Socho Darkpaw in T10 is your initiator. Concept and story writing credit for the zone goes to Rent  
  • Sunderock (T10) will now allow Call of the Hero oriented spells
  • "Buzzing Berries" have been renamed to "Hive Shards", update server files via #files to have the Alternate Currency tab reflect the new name change
  • Augmentation sealer has been rewritten, it no longer zones the player when inserting augments into two handed or ranged weapons. It also no longer zones players when taking augments out. The augmentation sealer will also allow players to insert augments on top of epic augged weapons. Enjoy!
  • Item Hand-in safety net is back in place with some overhauls and adjustments
  • Fixed an issue where users would get 'Friend' online/offline notifications for other users that were on the ignore list
  • Fixed an issue where Epic Vendor would return your handed in items as well as the result of the hand-in
  • T10 :: Fixed an issue with the Epic 10.0 pre-requisite tasks where Elgeon is non-responsive in task 'QFI: Purge the Plagueborn', he now allows you to progress to the next stage and task
  • Essence drop rates on T5 trash, have been upped by about 30-40%
  • T5 :: Gorgonian now appropriately drops Rogue Feet pattern again as it was only dropping Berserker Arms

Special Thanks
  • Players who've helped test a variety of things as of late, (Rent, Dimurwar, Hardcoretank, Kaidor, Vegitto)
  • Rent who has been helping behind the scenes with various EZ related issues, including concept design for some of the expeditions. He has done some really nice work. Send him your appreciation
  • Thanks to everyone who has reported issues and exploits
  • Anyone else who I might have missed who has been helpful reporting issues

Feedback
  • As usual, feedback on updates welcome within thread

Enjoy!

Akka
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 01:54:00 pm by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 02:55:01 am »

sick  Grin

<3 Akka
<3 Rent
<3 Dim
<3 Others

Drep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 08:11:53 am »

Good Stuff!  Thanks Akk!

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 01:14:50 pm »

sounds like fun:)

spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 03:22:49 pm »

About Blackburrow

one thing i would like to raise was that due to being a one group deal having plagues in there can cause people to stay in sunderrock for more hopes as if you run 3 groups it wouldn't be feasible.

Might i suggest removing plagues compleetly from the instance and rather have tokens drop that can trigger plagues in sunderrock so that players could raid up to get the best return.

Say one player in 20 days can amass 50 tokens ( say 5 per 2 day trip)

Raid has 4 players so in 20 days they can pool to get 200 plagues

Even if they can somehow get 50 normal plagues in sunderrock

so

80 days for reasonably hardcore players to get 1000.

Just a suggestion

ps cheers for nice new content
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 07:02:28 pm »

or would it be better to just make it an instance that allows 24 toons?

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 07:56:27 pm »

^this

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 08:21:29 pm »

or would it be better to just make it an instance that allows 24 toons?

If this is something that we see as reasonable we can make it so, but at the same time will we need to rescale the mission to suit this. It's not a knee jerk change that I want to make but is something that I am open to consideration.

EZ Server GM
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 09:17:41 pm »

I just threw that option in there maybe because I'm not understanding a Token system, where would the PB spawn in T10 off a token, and that token is a new item added and blah blah blah

I agree the mission would have to be rescaled to accommodate more DPS and some may take 12 and some 18 and some 24, so would have to be a medium of all that into consideration

With 6 its easy cause you scale to 6 toons.

Another way to look at this is this way, youre only doing this mission once every 2 days and it takes how long?

so your "A" team group gets PB's done before the other 12, and? problem? It's not like youre going to quit doing T10 for PB's. This mission is an added bonus for PB's 

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 09:29:36 pm »

so your "A" team group gets PB's done before the other 12, and? problem? It's not like youre going to quit doing T10 for PB's. This mission is an added bonus for PB's 
Basically you can speed up the Epic 10 on important toons. I think it's fine as is. It' a fair trade to get expedition that help with our T10 quests.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 11:12:18 pm »

Would much rather see this opened up to multiple groups personally. From experience some of us prefer to spend a lot more time leveling extra groups while others prefer to fill one group with multiple UWs in the same timeframe - anything which favors the single group discourages having more than six toons which imo isn't great. Same reason raid coh was introduced.

Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2016, 01:29:23 am »

I like it with 6. I run 18 chars and can just do it 3x. It lets me gather essences faster.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2016, 10:50:30 am »

I ran this last night....

here is my 2 cents of input.

Make them hit twice as hard and have half the hps they currently have...

I found it really easy to tank the normal mobs even solo with my warrior and no heals.... with a healer I was able to tank fairly large pulls... on the surface that sounds fine but with only 6 toons my AOE dps is so poor that it was kind of silly to pull a large group when it took me 2 mins to kill each mob or longer.... I did not time it exactly but it took good long time...

I had several plaugeborne spawn and this was great... they hit hard.... and felt well balanced as a challenge for 6 toons:)

I got 1 essence and 4 xp shards and about 25 undead items from 1 clear... so looks good.. and where I see xp shards I usally find GSOA at some point so that is good...

When I summoned my banker to hold some of my piles of loot he was aggroed by a mob I pulled... and he tanked the crap out of it.... that banker is no slouch:) I also was able to do this with my merchant... and I assume my pocket porter as well... free dps is great thanks!

The guard mobs in the boss dudes room respawn in like 5 mins... and they seem to be the only thing that respawns.... and that is nifty... but they dont respawn at the right level every time... some times yellow con normal mobs..... sometimes white con normal mobs.... sometimes one hit wonder white mobs....

so I was pulling the last few mobs I needed to complete the kill count and one of the white one hit wonders spawned on me and poped a plaugborne on me with 4 other mobs all ready in tow.... this was a neat added challenge.... people died.... group survived.....long story short... neato!

OH and also...some of the mobs dont aggro... like half of them give not a single shit if you run past them... some care..../lazy mobs for the win!

This is a fun mini so good work!

sorry i broke some of the stuff.....

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 10:53:13 am »

ohh crap almost forgot...

I killed one plaugeborne and it completed the task...should have been 5? FYI

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2016, 03:03:51 pm »

Already mentioned, but

Bankers and Noobie merchants = good DPS for you
Killed 1 Plaugeborn got credit for all 5

Lots of Gnolls stuck in walls, underworld throughout the zone, pet pull works on them

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 232