Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:07:19 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Print
Author Topic: T9 Live with reboot!  (Read 54306 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2014, 01:02:38 pm »

Should ask Hateborne if the items have infinite charges in the items table.. that would cause an issue since they are stackable items which bugs out when selling to vendors prior to the 2 / 23 / 2014 update .. (not sure when server was last updated)

If this is the issue.. easiest fix is to fix the item in the items table :p

This isn't the case. I checked briefly on a few things (charges/stacking included) earlier but never posted. Thanks for the suggestion though :-)

-Hate

EDIT: I did find Rotten Snake Egg and Fish Meat to be itemtype 14 (food?). I changed them to itemtype 17 (which is the same as the rest of the junk loot not used for combines).
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 01:14:02 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Peign
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2014, 02:02:09 pm »

Since the latest change, I have not seen HG.   I ran in an instance yesterday for 7 hours.   Saw 2 Zerkas and I think 4 priests.   Did not see 1 HG.    I pull in the same pattern that used to spawn (or appear to spawn) HG. 

Today, a new instance.   3+ hours thus far,  no HG.   I'm killing steadily.

Has something changed?

Danke
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2014, 02:06:56 pm »

Since the latest change, I have not seen HG.   I ran in an instance yesterday for 7 hours.   Saw 2 Zerkas and I think 4 priests.   Did not see 1 HG.    I pull in the same pattern that used to spawn (or appear to spawn) HG. 

Today, a new instance.   3+ hours thus far,  no HG.   I'm killing steadily.

Has something changed?

Danke

DB edits on items table have zero effect on quested spawns. Much in the same fashion that changing your floor mats in the car have zero effect on the air pressure of the tires (excluding floor mats made of 20lbs of lead).

-Hate

Peign
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2014, 02:38:25 pm »

Zerka bomb is still going on, inside a fresh instance last night. I had one spawn that didn't break anything, but upon getting a 2nd Zerka, who was still alive when the Undead were supposed to spawn, the instance died a horrible death. No more undead or HG spawns for three hours, so I  called it a night.

Kruciel,

Rebuilt one of the reset sections. It should clean out all switches to act as if nothing ever happened. New instances from this point or reboot. Sorry Undecided

-Hate

Since this change.    Other people have not been seeing HG at all either.    Literally doing the same things (more or less) regarding pull pattern as I was pre this change.    Used to see HG once or twice every few hours.   Now, 10+ hours of farming and 0 HG.     

Maybe both of my instances are bugged  /shrug
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2014, 03:07:08 pm »

Zerka bomb is still going on, inside a fresh instance last night. I had one spawn that didn't break anything, but upon getting a 2nd Zerka, who was still alive when the Undead were supposed to spawn, the instance died a horrible death. No more undead or HG spawns for three hours, so I  called it a night.

Kruciel,

Rebuilt one of the reset sections. It should clean out all switches to act as if nothing ever happened. New instances from this point or reboot. Sorry Undecided

-Hate

Since this change.    Other people have not been seeing HG at all either.    Literally doing the same things (more or less) regarding pull pattern as I was pre this change.    Used to see HG once or twice every few hours.   Now, 10+ hours of farming and 0 HG.     

Maybe both of my instances are bugged  /shrug

Oh, THAT change. Checking now.

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2014, 05:32:43 pm »

I did not find anything off. If you want me to GM reload/repop your instance, I can do that. Just PM :-)

-Hate

Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2014, 02:43:43 am »

There must be something wrong with HG spawn I havent seen him now for 3 days and I had him usual 3 times a day.
I cant spawn him in Guildinstance nor in Raidinstance

nm seems fixed now:)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:49:14 am by Brunaa » Logged
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2014, 05:58:59 pm »

Doesn't seem fixed for me  Huh 4 full laps around the zone killing every single mob via /highlight, 5 Black Priests, 2 Zerkas, 0 HGs. 0 Essences. This is stupid.
Peign
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2014, 06:19:03 pm »

Doesn't seem fixed for me  Huh 4 full laps around the zone killing every single mob via /highlight, 5 Black Priests, 2 Zerkas, 0 HGs. 0 Essences.

Pretty much the exact results I had running it on Thursday for 7 hours and yesterday for 4.    Although I got an essence and a 9.0 off of Priest so bonus.   No HG though.    Have not gone back today. 
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2014, 06:22:08 pm »

I've seen 3 today, as well as 2 Zerkas and 3 Priests...although the delay on the spawn for the 3rd HG was excessively long nearing 3 hours.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2014, 10:32:04 pm »

Since posting, I've gotten 3 more priests and 2 more zerkas but not seeing HG.  From what I've seen it seems the longer the instance has been running, the longer delay between HG spawns but doesn't seem to affect the other named.  I usually get the first HG within the first hour or 2, but the next time he spawns seems to be another 2-3 hours, etc.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2014, 01:35:18 am »

And he just spawned now, haven't killed anything since last post in that instance but 5 hours after the last HG he has spawned...
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2014, 07:27:26 am »

With how retarded it is to get t-9 essences I just cant see putting in the effort for a UW XI.  Grats to those who are willing to grind their teeth for it but just doesn't seem worth the effort to me as it currently sits.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2014, 10:43:04 am »

I just finished mine a few days ago. Perhaps I'm in the minority but feel the drop rate is fine, almost too easy. The HG can drop two with a guaranteed one, plus the chest. That's a chance at 3 essences per HG kill plus rare from chests and the other two names. Took me about a month to knock out 90 dedicated to UW XI. Seems about right for daily play.

I always enter a new instance after killing him though because, as mentioned above, I've always found the second spawn to take way too long.

My 2 cents.

Denzig <STONE>
Peign
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2014, 11:01:13 am »

I just finished mine a few days ago. Perhaps I'm in the minority but feel the drop rate is fine, almost too easy. The HG can drop two with a guaranteed one, plus the chest. That's a chance at 3 essences per HG kill plus rare from chests and the other two names. Took me about a month to knock out 90 dedicated to UW XI. Seems about right for daily play.

I always enter a new instance after killing him though because, as mentioned above, I've always found the second spawn to take way too long.

My 2 cents.

I think this would be fine if the HG consistently spawns.   However as a few of us are seeing, HG is not even spawning the first time.    2 hours per spawn seems reasonable, 5+ hours not so much.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:03:05 pm by Peign » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 191
  • Online Ever: 8678