Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:50:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
Print
Author Topic: T10 Thoughts/Musings  (Read 72430 times)
Peign
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2015, 07:33:06 pm »

I like the mechanics of t5 to a degree. The water part not so much. And the rarity of some of the bosses not so much. Could have a similar thing for t10, and even keep the rare spawns, but make those have a chance of dropping a rare weapon skin or caster ranged etc but not require them for progression.  I love t6 for its straight forwardness, progressivly harder bosses and the zone (outside of those damn stairs) is great for the bot army stuff. I like t8 a lot but the class specific drops suck a bag of dicks. I could have flagged 20 sk's but still need some things for shammy and cleric.
So long as we stay away from water i think you can use elements of the other tiers to make this both fun, and challenging.  I am looking forward to breaking into it.

T5 was challenging to complete.   It was exciting getting there and knowing you had to clear the corals in 2 hours (or 4 w/e) in order to get the 4.5.   Mechanics rocked.     Water not so much.

T8 and 9 are fun as well.   I also really enjoyed T6.   It was a nice dps check and made me have to adjust my group in order to be able to clear it quickly.    A new zone in one of the later expansions would be cool.   I quit live in PoP so have never really seen any of the "newer" zones.
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2015, 12:52:11 am »

Something ild love to see in T10 would be a pet only weapon with a proc.

This would help ballance pet dps vs the war rog ranger dps .

The dps comparisons show recently that even with pet bag and uw pure casters are lagging behind so having a pet weapon that has a proc or high white damage may close the gap a little when paired with a UW in pet bag.

Also if the weapon has a click effect of summon same weapon,, this could be given to Beast pets to help them gain some dps without being made to overpowerd by giving them a pet bag.

No idea if it would work out but if hate wants to up the dps of pet classes this way the weapon could be uped or lowered if needed Smiley
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2015, 11:06:16 am »

Something ild love to see in T10 would be a pet only weapon with a proc.

This would help ballance pet dps vs the war rog ranger dps .

The dps comparisons show recently that even with pet bag and uw pure casters are lagging behind so having a pet weapon that has a proc or high white damage may close the gap a little when paired with a UW in pet bag.

Also if the weapon has a click effect of summon same weapon,, this could be given to Beast pets to help them gain some dps without being made to overpowerd by giving them a pet bag.

No idea if it would work out but if hate wants to up the dps of pet classes this way the weapon could be uped or lowered if needed Smiley

Working on it in another fashion. ;-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054