Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:07:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Server Code Update  (Read 12543 times)
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 06:06:57 pm »

rebuffing all my stonewalls on repop seems to have solved my problem. however im not doing upper tiers atm so i will know more in a week or so as i am moving and have been busy. but i shouldnt need to redo buffs every repop =(. also can we PLEASE make the recast timer on buffs 1 min instead of 5

??

read up
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 06:35:12 pm »

rebuffing all my stonewalls on repop seems to have solved my problem. however im not doing upper tiers atm so i will know more in a week or so as i am moving and have been busy. but i shouldnt need to redo buffs every repop =(. also can we PLEASE make the recast timer on buffs 1 min instead of 5
Seems as if randomly  buffs dont work i.e stonewall effects and uc effects been happening awhile now but more frequent these last few days i dont keep logs so i cant back that up with proof but i have seen it happen with the fly by damage of spells. once that should hit 160k with my uc3 only hits for 20k. Maslow had his war effect effect not work yesterday and i have had issues with sk cloak of anarchy not work as well. seems to be pretty random,.

This would explain me taking re-re damage ...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 06:38:37 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Peign
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 07:51:46 pm »

Agreed, especially regarding the rebuff.    Having to wait 5 min for a rebuff is rough, especially if you wipe due to some wackadoo nonsense.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 08:29:18 pm »

<omitted> also can we PLEASE make the recast timer on buffs 1 min instead of 5

This was done after months upon months of people asking (though mostly threatening/mocking) for keeping shaman buff at 15 while Oak and Crab were nearly instant. They got normalized and made the same.

Yes I understand this isn't what everyone wanted when hounding me for months about "fixing" the shaman buff, but there has to be SOME penalty for death instead of a 30sec inconvenience.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Peign
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 08:36:57 pm »

<omitted> also can we PLEASE make the recast timer on buffs 1 min instead of 5

Yes I understand this isn't what everyone wanted when hounding me for months about "fixing" the shaman buff, but there has to be SOME penalty for death instead of a 30sec inconvenience.

-Hate

Why does there have to be a penalty for death?   We have to rezone, rebuff etc which is a pita in itself.   I'd prefer the shaman buff be 15 min timer and the druid/cleric buff be back to where it was. 
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 09:36:13 am »

Beats playing Jedi on SWG...
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 12:23:53 pm »

But playing a sith on SWToR is a blast!  I love killing jedi.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 12:32:46 pm »

loved the assassins..being invis and backstabbing the crap out of people was fun...

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 174
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)