Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:57:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Signature Artwork  (Read 2327 times)
maudigan
MQEmulator.net Owner

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2016, 03:22:50 pm »

I heard that with the speed of the new host the signatures have been enabled.

I'm working on CharBrowser (magelo) this week to upgrade some back end stuff--it's mostly developer stuff, nothing anyone should be excited about except for fixing the broken AA page. Since people are using the signature tool and I'm doing a release soon if anyone has any custom signature artwork they want added I can stick it in the next release--if it doest suck  Smiley

Obviously, it needs to be somewhat generic. No screen caps of your gnome warrior, or if it's class/race related it would be nice if there was a version for everyone. Server specific is cool though, preferably but not necessarily if its almost generic (e.g. there is "peq" artwork that matches the PEQTGC forum design). The signature system isn't the most flexible so any artwork needs to mirror the dimensions of the existing artwork. They should be high-quality PNG and should probably have an alpha transparency. It'd probably just be best to look at the current "artwork" to get an idea.

Download a recent build here:

http://mqemulator.net/downloads.php

Click CharacterBrowser to download it. In the zip go to /Project Files/images/signatures and it's all broken out by type. The name of the file is what shows up in the dropdown boxes so mimic that as well.

Send them to mqemulator@gmail.com
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 03:24:37 pm »

Thanks Maudigan! Always appreciate your work bro Wink

EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent