Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:23:57 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Charms  (Read 9906 times)
PORTIS

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2010, 06:54:44 am »

I have an SK, pretty decent not beefy. I put a Guardian charm on him (nearly level 5) thinking, Tank? I hear the Oracle charm is better for SK. Is there a way to change this to Oracle? If I purchase an Oracle upgrade when I get my next 2k LDoN will this change it, or will I have to

1) Buy noob 2 charm
2) Get an oracle charm to drop (/sigh)
3) Start from level 1 on the Charm all over

Any advice pls:)
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 07:33:15 am »

I vote for 3

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Karbuk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 09:41:12 am »

1 and 3 Tongue gotta get a noob v2 charm and an oracle charm to make Oracle Charm Lvl(1)
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 09:46:28 am »

And is it worthwhile getting the Oracle charm for SK, the guardian charm will give me more hits and avoidance boosts and is already nearly level 5. Or is it, the Oracle charm is such a massive benifit to SK class I would be a phool if I didnt start this now!!
Karbuk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 09:52:24 am »

honestly im not 100% sure but wouldnt kill ya to collect both lol...I know with the oracle charm you can get some real nice taps with it...so def get oracles yes...
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 09:54:58 am »

wouldnt kill ya to collect both lol...

it would kill me unless i want to spend the rest of my life farming charm upgrades  Grin

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 04:08:49 pm »

I wouldn't really bother with guardian if you're gonna get oracle.
The extra HP is nice, but you wont ever use it if you're gonna depend on your super taps to help stay alive.
IDK how much you proc lifetap for with a 25+ oracle charm, but if it is worth not having the extra 10k HP (minus whatever you get from oracle) then i'd just stick with that.

sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 07:19:26 pm »

get all 4 charms if your going to farm honestly.  With hunter coming out with the "super charm" where you combine all 4 lvl 50 charms into one ultimate one just pick them all up as they drop.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 09:28:27 pm »

get all 4 charms if your going to farm honestly.  With hunter coming out with the "super charm" where you combine all 4 lvl 50 charms into one ultimate one just pick them all up as they drop.

where did you hear this?

Number XIII: Roxas

Number XIII Roxas. The Keyblade's Chosen One

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 10:17:35 pm »

Hunter said it i think. I was in game when they where talking about it.. I think it add like 50k hp. I may be wrong.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 12:10:06 am »

Asked about it in game, apparently it was said.
Wonder what will be included on it.
Combination of all effects on charms?

vile

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 01:05:11 am »

hunter linked something the otherday..

ultimate charm

invis worn is all i remeber
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 07:08:12 am »

So what happens, for instance, if you hand in a level 5 guardian charm to charm collector with an Oracle upgrade?

Nothing? he gives it back?
Nothing? he eats the charm?
Something? He makes it a level 1 Oracle
Great, he changes it to a level 6 Oracle

Or, as Brewster says "None of the above" ? Tongue
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 07:13:05 am »

You lose both and get a fire beetle eye for your trouble.
Honestly I dont know... until I know.. i would not "test" it

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 10:37:34 am »

As for the ultimate charm its going to have 50k hps +dot/spell/healing/melee/ranged dmg.  Hunter is still working on it with secrets trying to fine tune it.  Last i heard they are taking off the invis and adding more usefull things too it. 
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 179
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)