Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:42:54 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Easiest way to RoA?  (Read 12687 times)
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 02:32:07 pm »

There is a sense of accomplishment though doing it legit.  When you get coordinated and get a good rhythm going you can do 3 ranks in an hour.
Karbuk

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 03:35:41 pm »

Getting items other than the way the game was intended is considered cheating...sorry folks Tongue

It is nice to get it done the right/legit way, if you want to do that get a 3.0 druid and a 3.0 bard(the best) or necro...maybe even a beastlord...bard has that nice 1100 damage DS and with puretones is like 3k and it wont crash zones...no AoE...best way to go.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 06:27:48 pm »

Getting items other than the way the game was intended is considered cheating...sorry folks Tongue

Ban them!!

Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 07:43:32 pm »

Also if the zones intended for RoA's is super crowded go on to something else for a bit, if you keep trying to fight your way through crowded zones you may get frustrated.  Just my opinion though.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 08:24:24 pm »

Also if the zones intended for RoA's is super crowded go on to something else for a bit, if you keep trying to fight your way through crowded zones you may get frustrated.  Just my opinion though.

More PoFire type zones would be nice though

Necosi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 07:07:16 am »

It is nice to get it done the right/legit way, if you want to do that get a 3.0 druid and a 3.0 bard(the best) or necro...maybe even a beastlord...bard has that nice 1100 damage DS and with puretones is like 3k and it wont crash zones...no AoE...best way to go.

Hail, a_contradiction!

Are you saying that powerleveling is the right/legit way, and the way the game was intended to be played?  I'm sorry, but I'll have to disagree with you there.  If it was meant for everyone to be powerleveled through RoA ranks, then there would be powerleveling available for every single player, regardless of hardware configurations, internet connections, etc.  Thus, by your logic, you're not only cheating but also condoning it!

Just putting that out there... ;c)

Siccwilly Darkmind - Barbarian Berserker
Snaekize - Iksar Beastlord
Dhuka Vhurl - Dwarf Paladin
Karbuk

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 07:49:11 am »

Hail, a_contradiction!

Are you saying that powerleveling is the right/legit way, and the way the game was intended to be played?  I'm sorry, but I'll have to disagree with you there.  If it was meant for everyone to be powerleveled through RoA ranks, then there would be powerleveling available for every single player, regardless of hardware configurations, internet connections, etc.  Thus, by your logic, you're not only cheating but also condoning it!

Just putting that out there... ;c)

In order to powerlevel through the ranks you need to put in the work...and using the tools a class is given to advance another character quicker is all apart of the game Smiley so i have no idea what you are saying sir
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 04:29:06 pm »

Well the game is intended to be played with an expectation to experience a majority of the content along the way. You see it all the first time around, no problem with skipping it the next 99 i imagine.
If it had something to do with getting loot/ access to areas you aren't supposed to without a key, then it would be questionable

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64991
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 210