Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:08:10 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Non-Custom Gear  (Read 7453 times)
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2010, 11:04:53 am »

What, if any, non-custom gear can you not live without?

Is there anything you go get just for the sake of having or also find very useful in addition to what you get in the custom zones?

Or do you just forego all the old stuff and p/l thru the custom zones getting what you do when you do those zones/levels?

Rob Smiley
Number XIII: Roxas

Number XIII Roxas. The Keyblade's Chosen One

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 04:00:03 pm »

Theirs that Neck item that transforms its user into a skeleton. I can't remember its name. Before the drakkin illusion pots that's what i used to make my human monk look better. 
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 04:05:12 pm »

Amulet of Necropotence?

Number XIII: Roxas

Number XIII Roxas. The Keyblade's Chosen One

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 06:05:51 pm »

Yeah that looks right. I never knew how to get it. I had to buy mine. Where can i find it?
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 06:59:08 pm »

dragon necropolis iirc

Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 07:03:48 pm »

Yeah that looks right. I never knew how to get it. I had to buy mine. Where can i find it?

Plane of Fear, get it off of Terror or the other 2 nasty golems. Still to this day perma camped on live. 
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 08:03:52 am »

Plane of Fear, get it off of Terror or the other 2 nasty golems. Still to this day perma camped on live. 

Yeah but our PoFear is custom.  Does it still drop off them for us? Prob not.

Rob Smiley
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 08:27:19 am »

Think it does, yes! From memory on live there are three Golems, Fright, Terror and Dread? 2 of these DT and I believe one does not and does drop it. I am sure somebody will answer which. I think CT himself used to also drop it but he DTs, well again if memory serves DT is 52k. Does this mean if your toon is in excess of 52k (i wish) you survive Death Touch?  Grin
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 09:12:06 am »

Think it does, yes! From memory on live there are three Golems, Fright, Terror and Dread? 2 of these DT and I believe one does not and does drop it. I am sure somebody will answer which. I think CT himself used to also drop it but he DTs, well again if memory serves DT is 52k. Does this mean if your toon is in excess of 52k (i wish) you survive Death Touch?  Grin

First off being in excess of 52k is simple here, second DT is 500k dmg on EZ so no you won't be surviving it. AoN does drop off the golems and yes they do DT but it's seemingly random, sometimes you could fight them for 10 minutes straight with no DT and the next they could DT on incoming. Cazic does the same thing.

Blood of the Akkadian
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 09:47:31 am »

I've gotten two of them from PoFear in easy but I can't remember if that was before it became a custom zone.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
dubious

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 10:00:48 am »

I bought mine from noob vendor for a couple plat. Ive also had CT drop two of them, and the other named in Fear too.. grats rot
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 10:08:09 am »

Of course, if the purpose is a better illusion. LDoN 6 grab 4 illusion cards and voila.. you can be something else, not sure how many different illusions there are. I presume one for every class,  Guk illusion (real Froglok)and Fire Elemental are some of the others I have had. I am sure there are many more. Wink
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 10:08:44 am »

Yea these drop off of the easy golem in fear even though its a custom zone. The one who does not death touch, I think its Terror on this server.

I was camping this guy for a Jonas Dagmire Skeletal Hand and I dont think there was a time when he didn't drop that amulet, I had about 7 (gave them all away to noobies) of them by the time the hand dropped.

I've also seen the skeletal hand drop off of A Phantasm and a few other named mobs in fear so I think theres a possibility all of the special loot can drop off of any named mob in the zone.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2010, 11:20:52 am »

Of course, if the purpose is a better illusion. LDoN 6 grab 4 illusion cards and voila.. you can be something else, not sure how many different illusions there are. I presume one for every class,  Guk illusion (real Froglok)and Fire Elemental are some of the others I have had. I am sure there are many more. Wink

Theres one for each enchanter illusion.

Blood of the Akkadian
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 04:37:47 pm »

second DT is 500k dmg on EZ so no you won't be surviving it

Im working on this already, im getting close to 1/5 of the way there...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 186
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)