Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 02:09:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: EZ Server Code Update 2020  (Read 14967 times)
Drachen

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2020, 04:54:58 pm »

I have not noticed any speed increase other than gnoll assassins.  For named, den mother, rellognub, and venombite have not noticed an increase in speed on.  I do not know anything about any other zones.

It seems the problem that mobs had when first zoning that would make them not agroable is happening to mobs that are spawned from named, or plague.  Repeatedly, plagueborn would run past my warrior and go attack the other people in my group.  The basilisks spawn from den mother ignored my war and killed my bard.
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2020, 05:38:39 pm »

This is just an FYI throwing it out there typing /say aa hp stats does not return a result.
Drachen

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2020, 12:21:36 pm »

Booted up the t10 expedition today and it put me in dranik.  Typeing #e or #expedition gives the error "This is not a valid expedition command".  Luckily I remember from when my dranik expedition used to mess up a lot that the command was #e destroy.  

Pathing needs to be looked at in the expedition.  Mobs were coming thru the floor behind me, or just attacking me while still inside the floor.  Also, the zone pull now agros the blackburrow carp.  They did not agro before the update when using zone pull.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:27:35 pm by Drachen » Logged
nibes

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 12:55:00 pm »

This is just an FYI throwing it out there typing /say aa hp stats does not return a result.

/say #aa - This works
/say #stats - This works
/say #hp - "Your access level is not high enough to use this command"
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2020, 03:35:21 pm »

1-14-2020

• Those who had issues with credits missing have had them restored since the migration
  • Gnoll assassins run-speed in T10 has been adjusted to be more inline with other mobs
  • Most in-game command should be fixed again, if any are remaining broke please post them in the 2020 update thread
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 03:54:15 pm by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2020, 02:09:47 am »

Thanks for the gnoll assassin speed fix. But the following are still way too fast.

Orc plagueknight
Orc Bassilisk

Sarnak mobs also keep up with a full blown run rate.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
shawnluc

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2020, 08:23:48 am »

Orc plagueknight & Orc Basilisk were always faster then the other orcs, but I could keep ahead of them.

As for the sarnaks, I can tank far more then I can pull because I die on the way back to my group.

Tobin
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2020, 05:42:58 pm »

So the runspeed hasn't changed since the update, its just become more noticeable because assassins backstab damage is now correct and poses a threat like it used to before our last major combat update

I was fine with peeling back assassin speed because that can be obnoxious trying to do a pull and getting peeled off constantly

However, for the other mobs, I'm not sure they really need to be adjusted back, I've never really heard a case for it

EZ Server GM
stales

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2020, 07:55:36 am »

Is it possible to have 2 copies of the epic 10.0. I would like to have one in the 10.5 bane weapon without switching the aug each time. I tried talking to the roaming gnome.
shawnluc

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2020, 08:17:36 am »

did things change in the way mobs do damage from behind?  It seems like even mobs that dont BS, chew me up if I dont position them in front.  Didnt seem like a problem before.

Tobin
Warrchar

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2020, 12:17:14 pm »

did things change in the way mobs do damage from behind?  It seems like even mobs that dont BS, chew me up if I dont position them in front.  Didnt seem like a problem before.

Tobin

No mobs have always destroyed from behind you cant defend from attacks from behind.
shawnluc

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2020, 01:36:49 pm »

Yeah I remember it was that way on live, but im wondering if it wasnt here, and EMU code was changed to be more live like.

Tobin
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2020, 03:01:11 am »

1-20-2020

• Class Inks are now available on the Noobie Merchant
  • Removed class ink from all remaining loot tables
  • Fixed issues where Sleeper named were not operating under proper respawn times

EZ Server GM
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2020, 12:12:36 pm »

1-20-2020

• Class Inks are now available on the Noobie Merchant
  • Removed class ink from all remaining loot tables
  • Fixed issues where Sleeper named were not operating under proper respawn times

So glad someone suggested this  Wink

Hulkmad
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2020, 02:03:11 am »

Sarnaks are hitting while still very far away. They hit for 4k which adds up while they are being trained.
Orc plagueknights and bassilisk are still insanely fast. They are about as fast as the gnoll assassins before you fixed it.

Also I've had the Insane Goblin Familiar buff wear off mid pull even tho the buff said it still had 4h still on it. It turned my puller into instant swiss cheese.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 190