Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:57:19 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Print
Author Topic: Server Code Update  (Read 130857 times)
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2014, 10:34:22 am »

Spawns in T7 seem borked. Had some time last time and did a almost zone clear (50 mobs left before wife aggro) with 0 bat spawns. Had most stones drop -a few but no bats. RNG usually hates me but 0 bats seems a bit unprobable.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2014, 10:41:27 am »

Ok, dropping this here because broken crap is locked.

T7 mobs drop v1 charms. Why? Are there actually people with boxes in T7 that DONT have at least all charms to v2?? I've let about a dozen rot today.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2014, 01:40:44 pm »

Spawns in T7 seem borked. Had some time last time and did a almost zone clear (50 mobs left before wife aggro) with 0 bat spawns. Had most stones drop -a few but no bats. RNG usually hates me but 0 bats seems a bit unprobable.

That's fairly common for not having done the full clear. You usually see maybe 1-2 before finishing the trash from the random stone dropper spawns, but finishing the trash clear and then turning around and killing all of the individual stone droppers is when you see the boss chains start happening. another way to improve your run is to try and run along the road as much as possible while in the south west area and note certain possible trap locations. Setting off 10+ traps during your clear can double your amount of boss chains by the end.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2014, 01:54:57 pm »

This actually may have been the same issue that T5 was experiencing. The NPCs died, but the current setup is SO efficient that the signal is received before the NPC is truly "dead", making it impossible for the "if 0 mobs left" condition to be met. I've added a minor delay in the signal system for this zone. New instances from 2:54pm EST (a.k.a time of this post) or reboot should be more accommodating.

T7 mobs drop v1 charms. Why? Are there actually people with boxes in T7 that DONT have at least all charms to v2?? I've let about a dozen rot today.

Removed v1 charms too. ;-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2014, 03:58:50 pm »

aye, there are actually lol. I have a toon this is full T8, 8.0 and all, and has zero oracle charms lol and only a hand full of other V1's

BUT, you are correct, these should not be dropping in T7, T6, T5 even

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2014, 04:08:10 pm »

None of my toons even have ucv1 finished when I backflag new ones until they get to T8.  The reason they exist on the loot tables at all is because before ToFS was implemented, your only options for doing so were LDoN or Shadow for v1's, HoH or Shadow for v2's.  It really sucked having to halt all progression to do UC camps, especially after Shadow got WTFnerfedHARD so Hunter added v1 and v2 drops chances to trash mobs in T5+.  That being said, the issue was addressed with ToFS and while I don't see how v1 and v2 charms dropping randomly from trash was in any way hurting anyone, it really won't bother me if they aren't either.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2014, 06:30:20 pm »

Floating skull is nuts regen. I'm using 4 more bane weapons than the last couple times I killed him, and I cant beat his regen.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2014, 08:11:53 pm »

On a positive note......654 accounts logged in atm, over 1300 instances up. No train limit on instanced pulls, and double loot check for the DB....and hardly any lag at all.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2014, 09:15:02 pm »

The recipe for SoA XLVI upgrade seems to be messed up. All SoA's starting with next tier require 1 EoN. When I made the T8 SoA I combined previous shield+4MBD+2SLS+2 ToV Esse+EoN= new SoA....the remaining SoA's should have been a rinse and repeat minus the EoN....but it wont combine.  Was it changed to require a EoN for every level of the ToV combines?

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2014, 11:12:57 pm »

I will respond to posts in a bit, been busy tonight.

EZ Server GM
red2

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2014, 11:49:03 pm »

i dunno when the changed happened. i made the first round of SOA with T* ess and used a EoN. Did the second combine right after back in Feb or so with no EoN. Did the last 3 upgrades back in late march early april and they all required EoN.
was told at the time to suck it up that's what it says in the book, and just go farm more EoN.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2014, 08:14:49 am »

Yeah, Hunter was going to remove those EONs I guess he never got around to it.  Sad

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2014, 08:39:33 am »

I had a problem last night in t3.  I tried to replicate it but couldnt. Seemed random.

Twice upon token turn ins in about an hour 1/2, my team turned into the boss and its pets.  The actual boss and its pets were no where to be seen.

This was the simple worflow.
1.  Turn in token
2.  Prince of darkness spawned
3.  Killed prince
4.  Upon killing the prince, my whole team changed names and became the pets.   Example:  Dreps new name was now "the void"    slomos name was now "the void" etc etc for everyone
5.  Target windows saw them as the void and wr had fun trying to attack each other but not actually attacking.
6.  The actual pets never spawned.  My team was them.

I had to camp the team in order to bring it back to normal.   About 20 minutes later it did it again.    Then it never happened again while i was there.    I hate random things that cant be reproduced.  

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2014, 11:16:42 am »

Ok yeah going all the way through Loping Plains on the SoA you only need EoN on the first set of combines for that tier.  When you get to ToV you have to have a EoN for each of the 5 combines.  So is just a difference between the first 45 ranks (which you only needed a EoN on 1,6,11,16,21,26,31,46...then on 47,48,49,50).

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2014, 04:11:48 pm »

Main issues left from this update:

1) Hitbox Issues - I won't let this go until it is alleviated - I have narrowed down this to some possibilities and the feedback has been amazing.
2) Buff Duration Issues - I have a solution for this it just requires me to code update and I don't want to introduce any possible new issues into double loot weekend.
3) Plat Loss - Not sure if this is still an issue, but I have made some investigation as to what it could possibly be
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 04:14:05 pm by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988