Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:19:44 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: *Thanksgiving Event*  (Read 4686 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2010, 02:00:12 pm »

I rebooted to test the custom Thanksgiving Quest that Secrets created for us, and it works perfectly!

I will enable this quest on Thursday the 25th for Thanksgiving from some NPC in the Nexus. Its a fun quest and EVERYONE should be able to get a reward working together on it.

Please be sure to download our new spell file under the "Custom Spell File" link on the left hand side of our forums. A new one was posted  at that links already today and the download file name is "spells_us_112410.zip" when downloading.

Thanks so much Secrets!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 04:06:57 pm »

Ah yes, server events. I'm excited.

Too bad I just switched accounts, my single boxing butt is half naked and in the process of doing the epic grinds again.

Hopefully i'll still be able to participate w/o 3.0 + equiv. gear.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 03:30:03 am »

Ah yes, server events. I'm excited.

Too bad I just switched accounts, my single boxing butt is half naked and in the process of doing the epic grinds again.

Hopefully i'll still be able to participate w/o 3.0 + equiv. gear.

Due to the nature of the quest I wouldnt be too surprised if people help each other out on it. It's supposed to be fun, and the group gets credit for it, not just one person.

EZ never used this feature in EQEmu before but I am sure you will all like it.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 06:01:19 am »

Hoping to get more quest like this! Pretty neat-o

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 02:18:29 am »

Yay, the quest feature. I've seen it put to good use on other emu servers, but it was after my time in eq 1 live.

I do have to say though, I was only sitting on 7700 hp unbuffed when i found out the chicken had a 8500 ae.  Cry

Buffbot buffs put me at 10kish, but even with two pallies in my group I had a real rough time. I died (not the first time) when it was at 0% the first time, and managed to get him on the second try. I'll post some screens on the forums once I get them converted to jpg to save some space and uploaded to a pic account. I have a few funny ones, the corpse pile, some one turning the raid into mini rz's, me hacking valiantly at a giant cherkey behind. Heh.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 190