Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 01:30:58 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 01-06-2015 Misc Updates  (Read 6161 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2015, 10:17:42 pm »

Misc Updates

New spell file available!

• Heavily lowered the offensive procs on Tserrina's Stonewall (NPC spell, used by Tserrina and Black Priest)
  • Altered Chilled Devil Blessing to hopefully proc normally this time.
  • Altered Mistress of Flame Blessing to proc a particle-free version of Kaldar's Heavenly Fire II (to help with spam).

I am aware of some mobs suddenly dealing HUGE amounts of damage on extremely rare instances. I am looking in to it and will reach out to Akkadius for assistance.
This was related to Shylo's Bolt of Doom using targettype 1 on the spell records. Changed this to 5 (target-only) and Akkadius refreshed the shared memory....fixed. :-)

-Hate
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 04:09:42 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Darinow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 11:00:05 pm »

The huge damage isn't as rare as Id like : 3  But i got a good screen cap of oshimai in t6 wtfing me for 6mil and some change...it appears to be a spell cast.  Sent it to your email..hope it helps unravel the mystery.
Kielohawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 11:06:56 pm »

I have had a few named dragons in ToV claw me for over 6M Damage. Pretty much insta killing my tank.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 11:28:41 pm »

There were 2 new rules.. make sure they are FALSE.. since I am sure EZ is scaled correctly with them intended to be off..

Here are the rules if they do not exist in the database... by default.. the Spell one is true and the item one is false.

So if the rules are not there.. NPC spells will scale crazily if they have spell focuses on. 

Code:
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES (1, 'Spells:NPC_UseFocusFromSpells', 'false', 'Allow npcs to use most spell buff derived focus effects.');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES (1, 'Spells:NPC_UseFocusFromItems', 'false', 'Allow npcs to use most item derived focus effects.');

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 11:44:22 am »

There were 2 new rules.. make sure they are FALSE.. since I am sure EZ is scaled correctly with them intended to be off..

Here are the rules if they do not exist in the database... by default.. the Spell one is true and the item one is false.

So if the rules are not there.. NPC spells will scale crazily if they have spell focuses on. 

Code:
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES (1, 'Spells:NPC_UseFocusFromSpells', 'false', 'Allow npcs to use most spell buff derived focus effects.');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES (1, 'Spells:NPC_UseFocusFromItems', 'false', 'Allow npcs to use most item derived focus effects.');

I'll check but it's not all attacks. It's just once every 3-5 minute, a single attack is HUGELY scaled.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kielohawk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 10:34:00 pm »

Thanks! I can tell its fixed. No more 1 Claw shwacking death in T8 tonight Smiley
zymral

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 08:08:39 pm »

just to let ya know when you updated the spell file on the site it updated the server file link to also give spell files.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 190